Bagatelle - "White Night" or any other

Jeanette

Senior Insider
Hello everyone. We've only visited Bagatelle for dinner and my kids would love to enjoy the music and dancing one night. I'm not sure if the "fun" is every night or only on Saturday's White Night. Does anyone have any information on what nights to go for the music and dancing?

JC isn’t there any more, so the vibe may change. Plus there is major construction in there so not sure when it is opening

JC isn’t there any more, so the vibe may change. Plus there is major construction in there so not sure when it is opening

Do you know where JC went? He recently became a father, didn't he? Maybe nighttime work doesn't fit his life anymore.

He is going to work at a concierge/villa rental type place. I forget the name, but I vaguely remember he told us the name in April and I saw it either on social media or in my spam folder.
He will do very well. He certainly has the following.
BTW, we were talking to Matt, the manager at PB, about JC. He said they used to be roommates.
And he said that JC’s life would change tremendously and we will be a success.

Yes, he had a baby boy. Girlfriend was at Nikki. Glad he ended up with a French beauty instead of the b…tchy American that modeled at Tom Beach.

Construction still going on at Bagatelle when we walked by. Didn’t look like it was ready to open yet but we didn’t really look too closely to see what they were doing.

They must have plans to open soon. Reservations were completely booked for Thanksgiving week except for a few tables Thanksgiving night.