Eden Rock wedding

Eve

Senior Insider
David’s at Santa Fe gave us a few hints on the wedding tonight. Started at 8:00 pm because they had to start after sunset. As we drove by from dinner, it was just beginning and there was a crowd on the street watching. The manager of Eden Rock brought us some water and asked it we wanted to come in and watch. They had been working on it all week. Anyway, we learned it was $8million for the wedding. Eden rock, plus party for 350 at Tamarin and all day at Gypsy Beach. And Adele is performing tonight

84ACC4EB-9325-4F17-AA75-09E8766502EF.jpg

David’s at Santa Fe gave us a few hints on the wedding tonight. Started at 8:00 pm because they had to start after sunset. As we drove by from dinner, it was just beginning and there was a crowd on the street watching. The manager of Eden Rock brought us some water and asked it we wanted to come in and watch. They had been working on it all week. Anyway, we learned it was $8million for the wedding. Eden rock, plus party for 350 at Tamarin and all day at Gypsy Beach. And Adele is performing tonight

I have to observe that it seems unconscionably indiscreet of the “manager” to have shared such details of a private event. If I were David Matthews — with his wife, “owners” of Eden Rock — I would be angry about such a break of confidentiality.

He didn’t tell us anything. He gave us a water and let us stand off the street
we got that info from a guy standing next to us in the crowd

Thanks for clarifying.

he was very very gracious. Treated us like the peasants that wait in the blazing sun to see the queen. And I’m ok with that. My jaw dropped to the ground when he said come in. I said “Are you kidding?”

My money is on a helicopter immediately after the “show” thence to a G550 waiting at SXM. CBP comes to the plane for passport/vaxx checks at LAX.

The wedding was definitely Saturday night, the 23rd, and began @sundown.

The party went all night and the after party started at 6:30 am. We left around 9:30 pm and the ceremony was just wrapping up. So if there was a “show it would have been around midnight