Hotel options for 1 night?

Lawshark13

SBH Member
Hello all...I know that I saw a thread in the last month or so that mentioned which hotel(s) were options for a one or two night stay but damned if I can use the search function to find it.

We are heading to the island over Thanksgiving and are adding two additional nights up front to make our travel plans easier...but our villa is only available to extend for one night and we would need to find alternative accommodations for our arrival night.

Best options?

The Sunset hotel in Gustavia was the popular choice!

Aha...that was the one I was trying to remember...we'll be in Gustavia for the remainder of the week so staying in town would be preferred.

I did see Le Village has rooms for a night...will check out Sunset too...

BTW- looking at the Site Directory, the Hotel and Restaurant lists are way out-dated.

It's almost as if a villa rental outfit ignores hotel info? On the resto front we all know Kevin's list is the gold standard and his seasonal "what's changed" a must read.:pray1:

It's almost as if a villa rental outfit ignores hotel info? On the resto front we all know Kevin's list is the gold standard and his seasonal "what's changed" a must read.:pray1:
Agreed as to Kevin’s list. Can’t it be substituted for the current resto list?

Hello all...I know that I saw a thread in the last month or so that mentioned which hotel(s) were options for a one or two night stay but damned if I can use the search function to find it.

We are heading to the island over Thanksgiving and are adding two additional nights up front to make our travel plans easier...but our villa is only available to extend for one night and we would need to find alternative accommodations for our arrival night.

Best options?

In the past we have stayed at Tom Beach for one night. I think it is called Pearl Beach now.