Pass Sanitaire

Eve

Senior Insider
Other than immigration, not one person has asked for anything. Not even a vaccine card.
it is a non issue everywhere. But there are signs at every door.

Other than immigration, not one person has asked for anything. Not even a vaccine card.
it is a non issue everywhere. But there are signs at every door.

Were you able to register for a Pass Sanitaire? I downloaded the app, but it asked for a QR Code to register. My (laughably rudimentary) CDC Vax card does not have a QR code. Help! What am I missing? Thank you for the guidance! We arrive in less than 3 weeks!

We used a website called GoGetVax to upload our vaccination information and we now have a QR code on our phone

Have just read that France today has discontinued taking these applications, though it seems our U.S. CDC cards will now suffice in SBH.
As of Nov. 2, the application process for Americans wishing to obtain the French health pass has closed. Upon arrival to France, travelers are advised to take a negative antigen or PCR test to secure a 72-hour pass.

But a negative PCR test no older than 72 hours is required to enter SBh (even though it is no longer required to transit through St. Maarten).

The latest insight from those on the island is always appreciated - thanks for keeping us up to date. Jo.

I just read this, this morning on another site. Do we take our CDC card to the pharmacy in SBH to obtain a QR code? What is the actual procedure when you get there? Taking another test when you arrive in SBH seems ridiculous since you need one to enter, unless they give you a test when you get off the plane...that might be an idea...:D

Use the GoGetVax website and upload all your information ..you will then get a QR code on your phone.

If you are a member of Clear, their app allows you to upload your vaccine card and it produces a QR code.

I’m so confused. Why are you going through this?
i took a picture of all of our vaccine card on my phone. No one asked for it. And frankly, everywhere we went, the subject of Covid was taboo. No one mentioned it, if you did, they made it very clear they didn’t want to talk about it, and they consider it over.
Even the pharmacist across the street from the airport was pleasant on a Sunday morning giving tests to a line of 10 people for travel. And he was all alone working.
it was a pleasure to have a break from the Covid obsession.

Have just read that France today has discontinued taking these applications, though it seems our U.S. CDC cards will now suffice in SBH.
As of Nov. 2, the application process for Americans wishing to obtain the French health pass has closed. Upon arrival to France, travelers are advised to take a negative antigen or PCR test to secure a 72-hour pass.

But a negative PCR test no older than 72 hours is required to enter SBh (even though it is no longer required to transit through St. Maarten).

The latest insight from those on the island is always appreciated - thanks for keeping us up to date. Jo.

an Antigen test within 48 hours works too. You get that result back within hours. 1 hour in our case