2 questions regarding travel to the island

Mrsm6-7-08

SBH Insider
I’ve read a lot of posts and websites about coming to St Bart’s.

Is it 100% that you need a vaccine and a negative antigen test to enter?

We are arriving by boat on November 1st coming from the Dominican Republic.

I have 2 guests who are arriving by boat with us but flying home to NY through SXM. Do they need to do the EHAS form ?

Thank you!

I’ve read a lot of posts and websites about coming to St Bart’s.

Is it 100% that you need a vaccine and a negative antigen test to enter?

We are arriving by boat on November 1st coming from the Dominican Republic.

I have 2 guests who are arriving by boat with us but flying home to NY through SXM. Do they need to do the EHAS form ?

Thank you!
I'm not sure which part you are asking about exactly - test type or test in general. A Negative Antigen (48 hours) or PCR (72 hours) is required. Vaccination not required but less restrictive with vaccination - compelling reason and quarantine required if not vaccinated. EHAS is required even to transit thru SXM by plane. I can only assume the same is required by boat. In another thread someone posted the EHAS requirements which I assume will address that.

I find Tradewind's website the easiest to follow and usually updated for SBH info

https://www.flytradewind.com/about-tradewind/covid-19-travel-updates/

Entry at SBH -
Orange Country Residents:

Fully vaccinated travelers aged 18 or older who are residents of orange countries will need to provide at Tradewind check-in proof of vaccination and a negative PCR test taken within 72 hours of arrival to St Barths, or a negative antigen test taken within 48 hours of arrival to St Barths. Children under the age of 18 traveling with their vaccinated parents do not need a vaccine to enter St Barths, and travelers younger than 11 are exempt from testing.
UNVACCINATED:

Unvaccinated travelers aged 18 or older will need to provide a compelling reason for entry along with a negative PCR test taken within 72 hours of arrival to St Barths, or a negative antigen test taken within 48 hours of arrival to St Barths. Tourism does not qualify as a compelling reason. Unvaccinated travelers must also isolate on the island for 7 days before being tested again at the end of their isolation on Day 7. Click here to read the attestation for entry to St Barths, which contains the acceptable reasons for travel and supporting documentation required. If you are eligible for entry, please complete this attestation and provide supporting documentation to Tradewind via email at least 24 hours prior to travel, as well as sign and return this sworn statement to abide by the rules for entry into a French National Territory. Tradewind must deny boarding to passengers who do not have the correct documentation.
Unvaccinated children under the age of 18 can enter St Barths as long as they are accompanied by an adult parent who is vaccinated or has a compelling reason for entry, and do not need to isolate. Should an unvaccinated child aged 12 or older be traveling alone or with people who are not their parents, they would be required to be vaccinated or provide a compelling reason for travel. Children under the age of 11 are exempt from testing.