Best way to arrive given covid requirements?

So SXM & SBH accept antigen rapid test within 2 days? That's confirmed? If so, I'll do both like you.

Yes to the antigen tests for both SXM and SBH.

This is why I was wondering why everyone is getting PCRs. They are taking so long to come back that their 72 time frame is really not worth it. If you an get an antigen test back in less than a day, it seems to be a better choice.

Although I am OCD so will probably get both too....

Thank you. I'm traveling with wife, 19 mo old baby, and my parents. A lot to juggle so if I can keep it as simple as possible, I want to. Less stress the better!

Yes, I agree fully -- no need to get both if they both accept antigen. Which, apparently, as of now, they do.

Yes to the antigen tests for both SXM and SBH.

This is why I was wondering why everyone is getting PCRs. They are taking so long to come back that their 72 time frame is really not worth it. If you an get an antigen test back in less than a day, it seems to be a better choice.

Although I am OCD so will probably get both too....

SJU to SBH Tradewind. Definitely less stress but definitely more money. I always went NYC-SXM-SBH but after all this paperwork needed, SJU became my choice. Will be there for Thanksgiving.