Le Repaire last night

Screen Shot 2021-09-17 at 12.29.19 PM.png

The only category less than 50% is 18 and younger and, as we all know, a big chunk of that group is not yet eligible. 64% of 12+ are fully vaccinated. And 74% have at least one dose. In other (good) news - breakthrough cases among vaccinated folks are showing to be less contagious despite viral loads. Great news for vaccinated parents whose kids are at risk and those living with people whose immune systems are compromised. https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2021.08.20.21262158v1

you can pose that question to all the locals who will be protesting it tomorrow in Gustavia. Or to the president of the COM, Monsieur Magras.

So, all the anti vaxers and anti maskers are going to crowd together at a protest during a pandemic. This is a good idea? What could go wrong?

So, all the anti vaxers and anti maskers are going to crowd together at a protest during a pandemic. This is a good idea? What could go wrong?

actually a lot of the people have been vaccinated that are going to be in this crowd protesting. they support the people who don't wish to be vaccinated especially our health care workers. most of the people that I know who have been vaxxed said nobody should be forced to be vaxxed. they said they got the vaccine because they wanted it. So if you see pics of all the people in the paper at this demonstration, don't assume they are all unvaxxed.

by the way, just because someone is anti covid vaccines, does not also make them anti mask...wrong assumption.

I guess the photos will tell the story

wrong andy...as masks are not required for being outdoors here, so I am sure most people in the pics will not be wearing a mask.

most people that I know don't have a problem putting a mask on to go into a business if that is what the business requires. I myself am very respectful of the mask rule. its not my business, so its not my rules, its their rules. however outside, I don't wear a mask, and I rarely see anyone else that wears a mask outside.

actually a lot of the people have been vaccinated that are going to be in this crowd protesting. they support the people who don't wish to be vaccinated especially our health care workers. most of the people that I know who have been vaxxed said nobody should be forced to be vaxxed. they said they got the vaccine because they wanted it. So if you see pics of all the people in the paper at this demonstration, don't assume they are all unvaxxed.

Vaccinated people can still spread the virus. Let's hope this does not become a super spreader event.

wrong andy...as masks are not required for being outdoors here, so I am sure most people in the pics will not be wearing a mask.

most people that I know don't have a problem putting a mask on to go into a business if that is what the business requires. I myself am very respectful of the mask rule. its not my business, so its not my rules, its their rules. however outside, I don't wear a mask, and I rarely see anyone else that wears a mask outside.

Well OK. I stand corrected. :mad: