Le Repaire last night

didier

Senior Insider
We arrived around 7, there were five of us. the health passes are scanned at the entrance. However no masks are required, not even for the staff. It was nice to be able to order without having to ask the server to remove their mask so I could hear what they were saying.

The food here is always amazing. we all had a cocktail before dinner. total for the five of us was around 200 euros, not bad. we stayed till around 10, there were only 4 tables with guests the whole evening. after dinner I took a cruise around gustavia.

It was after 10 so perhaps there were more people earlier at the different restaurants that I passed by. L'oubli was almost empty, cantina had about 20 people, J Robuchon had one table occupied, then creperie had a couple of people.

We are due in 4 weeks. As long as there is Le Repaire, Pearl Beach, and a supermarket, we are good to go!

We’re due in 20 weeks. As long as there’s no quarantine, no masks, no health pass, and all our fave restaurants are open we’re good to go. :cool:

We’re due in 20 weeks. As long as there’s no quarantine, no masks, no health pass, and all our fave restaurants are open we’re good to go. :cool:

Watch out for masks on airlines for the next couple of years, although some are trying to start up maskless alternatives!

I think most North Americans and Europeans will come to expect such measures when the season opens. I've shown my vaccination card 4 times to gain entry in the past 4 weeks.

some but far from all. the French are using the word liberticide in its connection. moi, je suis tout à fait d'accord.

btw, did you realize that in the US, excluding old people, only 44% are fully vaccinated? so 56% of Americans have no pass sanitaire to show unless they constantly get tested or already recovered from CV. but, perhaps this 56% will grow accustomed to the infringement of their civil liberties ???

btw, did you realize that in the US, excluding old people, only 44% are fully vaccinated? so 56% of Americans have no pass sanitaire to show unless they constantly get tested or already recovered from CV. but, perhaps this 56% will grow accustomed to the infringement of their civil liberties ???

What age is old and why do you exclude "old people"?

What age is old and why do you exclude "old people"?

This might help clarify the age distribution information (keep in mind that the under 18 y/o group includes those under 12, who compose over 10% of the total US population and are not yet eligible). I hope Kevin will forgive this deviation from his sound policy on discussing domestic conditions.

image0-3.jpeg
image0-2.jpeg
Mayoclinic.org