Pass Sanitaire/Health Pass

KevinS

Senior Insider
From the Prefet, as translated by Google:

COVID-19 / IMPLEMENTATION OF THE SANITARY PASS IN SAINT-BARTHÉLEMY
As of Monday, September 13, 2021, the health pass will be deployed on the territory of Saint-Barthélemy to fight against the risks of virus circulation and allow the reduction of the gauge constraints setting a maximum number of people accommodated in certain places or establishments. .
The use of the health pass in the territory of Saint-Barthélemy, where vaccination coverage is high, is the condition for benefiting from a return to normal life in the perspective of the next tourist season.
The health pass will therefore be required for access to certain places or events that still present a high risk of epidemic spread.
What is a valid health pass?
Persons of legal age to have access to places and events where the health pass is required, can present three types of documents:
• or a vaccination certificate;
• either a negative PCR test certificate less than 72 hours, or antigenic less than 48 hours;
• or a positive test certificate of at least 11 days and less than 6 months valid as proof of recovery.
Depending on the user's choice, the pass may take the form of a paper medium or a digital medium via the TousAntiCovid application in particular.
Scope: a device adapted to the territory of Saint-Barthélemy
The health pass is required only for adults.
After consultations with representatives of professionals from the island, the health pass applies to the public hosted in the following places and events:
• Places of activities and leisure:
◦ closed and covered sports establishments (sports halls, fitness rooms, Dojo)
◦ the cinema (open-air cinema in Lorient)
◦ multipurpose rooms (reception of weddings, private parties taking place in establishments open to the public)
• Friendly places
Hotels, bars, cafes and restaurants, with the exception of canteens, company restaurants, take-out as well as room and breakfast services in hotels.
• During public events
Whether they are cultural, sporting, fun or festive, when they are organized in the public space or in a place open to the public and likely to give rise to a control of the access of people, in particular the spaces reserved for concerts.
New provisions applicable with the health pass
In establishments subject to the health pass as well as during public events, the operator or the organizer may decide:
• to lift the obligation to wear a mask;
• accommodate a number of people corresponding to the normal reception capacity of its establishment;
• in cafes, bars, restaurants and hotels, to no longer respect the distances of 2 meters between each table and to welcome more than 6 people around the same table.
Responsibility and control:
The operators of establishments and organizers of events subject to the health pass have the obligation to put in place the application system for the control of the health pass and are responsible for the controls. They can delegate it to a third person.

Google's translations are never perfect. Here's the original for those who speak French:
COVID-19 / MISE EN PLACE DU PASSE SANITAIRE À SAINT-BARTHÉLEMY
À compter du lundi 13 septembre 2021, le passe sanitaire est déployé sur le territoire de Saint-Barthélemy pour lutter contre les risques de circulation du virus et permettre l’allègement des contraintes de jauge fixant un nombre maximum de personnes accueillies dans certains lieux ou établissements.

L’utilisation du passe sanitaire sur le territoire de Saint-Barthélemy où la couverture vaccinale est élevée est la condition pour bénéficier d’un retour à la vie normale dans la perspective de la prochaine saison touristique.

Le passe sanitaire sera donc exigé pour l’accès à certains lieux ou évènements qui présentent encore un risque de diffusion épidémique élevé.

Un passe sanitaire valide, c’est quoi ?

Les personnes majeures pour avoir accès aux lieux et événements où le passe sanitaire est exigé, peuvent présenter trois types de documents :

• soit un certificat de vaccination;

• soit un certificat de test PCR négatif de moins de 72 heures, ou antigénique de moins de 48 heures;

• soit un certificat de test positif d’au moins 11 jours et de moins de 6 mois valant comme preuve de rétablissement.

Le passe pourra prendre, selon le choix de l’usager, la forme d’un support papier ou d’un support numérique via l’application TousAntiCovid notamment.

Champ d’application : un dispositif adapté au territoire de Saint-Barthélemy

Le passe sanitaire est exigé uniquement pour les personnes majeures.

Après consultations des représentants des professionnels de l’île, le passe sanitaire s’applique au public accueilli dans les lieux et évènements suivants :

• Lieux d’activités et de loisirs :

◦ les établissements sportifs clos et couverts (salles de sport, salles de fitness, Dojo)
◦ le cinéma (cinéma en plein air de Lorient)
◦ les salles polyvalentes (réception de mariages, fêtes privées ayant lieu dans des établissements recevant du public)

• Lieux de convivialité

Les hôtels, bars, cafés et restaurants, à l’exception des cantines, restaurants d’entreprise, ventes à emporter ainsi que lors des services en chambres et des petits-déjeuners dans les hôtels.

• Lors des événements publics

Qu’ils soient culturels, sportifs, ludiques ou festifs, lorsqu’ils sont organisés dans l'espace public ou dans un lieu ouvert au public et susceptibles de donner lieu à un contrôle de l'accès des personnes notamment les espaces réservés aux concerts.

Nouvelles dispositions applicables avec le passe sanitaire

Dans les établissements soumis au passe sanitaire ainsi que lors des événements publics, l’exploitant ou l’organisateur peut décider :

• de lever l’obligation de port du masque ;

• d’accueillir un nombre de personnes correspondant à la capacité d’accueil normale de son établissement ;

• dans les cafés, bars, restaurants et hôtels, de ne plus respecter les distanciations de 2 mètres entre chaque table et d’accueillir plus de 6 personnes autour d’une même table.

Responsabilité et contrôle :

Les exploitants d’établissements et organisateurs d’évènements soumis au passe sanitaire ont l’obligation de mettre en place le dispositif d’application de contrôle du passe sanitaire et sont responsables des contrôles. Ils peuvent le déléguer à une tierce personne.

I installed TousAntiCovid and was pleased to see it is bilingual

1671E6B6-2321-4CFB-8EFD-367253FC24C3.jpg4CE6F9EC-BEB5-484A-8DCB-8B1E25AC2560.jpgEECAA1D7-425F-4083-B594-9F50B272B93E.jpg

When I had an antigen Covid test done yesterday at the pharmacy in the St. Jean “Vaval Center,” I was given a Pass Sanitaire with my test results.

When I had an antigen Covid test done yesterday at the pharmacy in the St. Jean “Vaval Center,” I was given a Pass Sanitaire with my test results.

how much did your test cost. someone said the prices for the covid tests were going up.

As posted by the Prefét today and translated by Google. I haven’t checked for any differences between the first post on this thread and this post.

COVID-19 / IMPLEMENTATION OF THE SANITARY PASS IN SAINT-BARTHÉLEMY
As of Monday, September 13, 2021, the health pass will be deployed on the territory of Saint-Barthélemy to fight against the risks of virus circulation and allow the reduction of the gauge constraints setting a maximum number of people accommodated in certain places or establishments. .

The use of the health pass in the territory of Saint-Barthélemy, where vaccination coverage is high, is the condition for benefiting from a return to normal life in the perspective of the next tourist season.

The health pass will therefore be required for access to certain places or events that still present a high risk of epidemic spread.

What is a valid health pass?

Persons of legal age to have access to places and events where the health pass is required, can present three types of documents:

• or a vaccination certificate;

• either a negative PCR test certificate less than 72 hours, or antigenic less than 48 hours;

• or a positive test certificate of at least 11 days and less than 6 months valid as proof of recovery.

Depending on the user's choice, the pass may take the form of a paper medium or a digital medium via the TousAntiCovid application in particular.

Scope: a device adapted to the territory of Saint-Barthélemy

The health pass is required only for adults.

After consultations with representatives of professionals from the island, the health pass applies to the public hosted in the following places and events:

• Places of activities and leisure:

◦ closed and covered sports establishments (sports halls, fitness rooms, Dojo)
◦ the cinema (open-air cinema in Lorient)
◦ multipurpose rooms (reception of weddings, private parties taking place in establishments open to the public)

• Friendly places

Hotels, bars, cafes and restaurants, with the exception of canteens, company restaurants, take-out as well as room and breakfast services in hotels.

• During public events

Whether they are cultural, sporting, fun or festive, when they are organized in the public space or in a place open to the public and likely to give rise to a control of the access of people, in particular the spaces reserved for concerts.

New provisions applicable with the health pass

In establishments subject to the health pass as well as during public events, the operator or the organizer may decide:

• to lift the obligation to wear a mask;

• accommodate a number of people corresponding to the normal reception capacity of its establishment;

• in cafes, bars, restaurants and hotels, to no longer respect the distances of 2 meters between each table and to welcome more than 6 people around the same table.

Responsibility and control:

The operators of establishments and organizers of events subject to the health pass have the obligation to put in place the application system for the control of the health pass and are responsible for the controls. They can delegate it to a third person.

I've been here for a week now just getting things ready for high season. I tried to get the Sanitaire Pass from the pharmacy across from the airport when I arrived. I was told that I didn't need one since I had my CDC card. I've been showing the CDC card copy to restaurants when entering with no problems (yes, ... they all ask); there hasn't been one restaurant that has failed to ask for that copy. No guarantees that this will continue as is, but I've not been denied entry anywhere.

I've been here for a week now just getting things ready for high season. I tried to get the Sanitaire Pass from the pharmacy across from the airport when I arrived. I was told that I didn't need one since I had my CDC card. I've been showing the CDC card copy to restaurants when entering with no problems (yes, ... they all ask); there hasn't been one restaurant that has failed to ask for that copy. No guarantees that this will continue as is, but I've not been denied entry anywhere.

Libby, go to the pharmacy in st. jean, they will print for you a health pass, no problem if you want one.

In St Barth there are many US visitors, so most local businesses will have an idea of what the CDC card looks like and accept it as a health pass (although, in theory, this is not the right document). This won't work in France though, where people are not familiar with the CDC card format.

Most restaurants use a specific app to scan the QR code which is printed on the "official COVID Certificates" (COVID Certificate or Health Pass or Passe Sanitaire in French can be: vaccination document issued by the vaccination centers, PCR test document issued by the labs or antigenic test documents issued by the pharmacies). This app is called TAC Verif: Apple store link: https://apps.apple.com/fr/app/tousanticovid-verif/id1562303493 (not sure if it is available to Apple markets outside the EU?).

If you download the Tous Anti Covid app (Apple store link: https://apps.apple.com/fr/app/tousanticovid/id1511279125), you can scan the QR code of your COVID Certificate and store it into the app. Once this is done, you can discard the paper version and use the phone as the "passe sanitaire". Obviously the validity depends on the type of document uploaded (unlimited for the full vaccination, or 72 hours for the PCR and 48 hours for the antigenic).

(These apps also exist on Google Play, all details here).

People in France have been using Tous Anti Covid for several weeks now, and it's become routine to show your phone when entering a restaurant or check-in at the airline desk. It only takes a few seconds. I assume it will be the same in St Barth. It's good practice to have it ready when entering the restaurant, avoiding any embarrassment, making it easier for the waiter/waitress as they don't have to ask you (some staff really don't like asking).

Not too sure sure how you can convert a CDC card into a European formatted QR code (all EU countries use the same version). It would be interesting to know, someone?

Actually, after some web search, it seems that there is a way to apply for a French COVID certificate (pass sanitaire) if you were vaccinated abroad (and outside the EU).

Here is the link with the full explanation (official French Government website): https://www.diplomatie.gouv.fr/en/c...e-if-you-were-vaccinated-abroad-procedure-for

Here is the link for the application: https://www.demarches-simplifiees.fr/users/sign_up

Has someone tried? Would be useful to know for the thousands of foreigners planning to visit SBH in the coming months...

I have a New York State Covid Excelsior pass on my phone which includes all of my vaccination information, QR code, etc. I wonder if this would be accepted in SBH or in EU?

I have a New York State Covid Excelsior pass on my phone which includes all of my vaccination information, QR code, etc. I wonder if this would be accepted in SBH or in EU?

Hi Jim, I had a friend that was on the island recently and he lives in new york city, he also had an excelsior pass, so he went to the pharmacy in gustavia and they printed him out a french sanitaire pass/health pass....

[QUOTE = didier; 1052346] Hi Jim, I had a friend that was on the island recently and he lives in new york city, he also had an excelsior pass, so he went to the pharmacy in gustavia and they printed him out a french health pass / health pass .... [/ QUOTE]

Good info...thanks Di!

I was in France recently and showed them my US vaccination card and they were ok with it… I would use a easy to find app as Erik recommended though. Will try soon.