Quarantine on the horizon for unvaccinated?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cec1

Senior Insider
https://edition.cnn.com/travel/article/france-us-travelers-restriction-covid/index.html
Excerpt from the article:
A French government decree issued on Thursday bumped the United States and Israel from the country's "green" list, down to "orange," effectively prohibiting nonessential travel to France for unvaccinated visitors.

Under France's rules, unvaccinated travelers from either country will still be allowed in provided they have an essential reason for travel, however they'll need a negative Covid-19 test before travel and must quarantine for seven days on arrival.

https://edition.cnn.com/travel/article/france-us-travelers-restriction-covid/index.html
Excerpt from the article:
A French government decree issued on Thursday bumped the United States and Israel from the country's "green" list, down to "orange," effectively prohibiting nonessential travel to France for unvaccinated visitors.

Under France's rules, unvaccinated travelers from either country will still be allowed in provided they have an essential reason for travel, however they'll need a negative Covid-19 test before travel and must quarantine for seven days on arrival.

:up:

So, you have made your choice perfectly clear and I completely respect that, but I am really trying to understand why people are reluctant to get vaccinated. Would you mind sharing the reason for your hesitancy? I'm not questioning your choice but just trying to understand it. Thank You.

So, you have made your choice perfectly clear and I completely respect that, but I am really trying to understand why people are reluctant to get vaccinated. Would you mind sharing the reason for your hesitancy? I'm not questioning your choice but just trying to understand it. Thank You.

I appreciate your interest, but I'm afraid such an explanation and the dialogue that would ensue would just precipitate another locked down thread. I don't ask why or discourage others who are inclined to take the injections. I simply respectively decline when others on this thread invite or exhort me to take the injections. No thank you.

I appreciate your interest, but I'm afraid such an explanation and the dialogue that would ensue would just precipitate another locked down thread. I don't ask why or discourage others who are inclined to take the injections. I simply respectively decline when others on this thread invite or exhort me to take the injections. No thank you.
Plus he already has 5G.

REK I am vaccinated but I have good friends (her and her husband are both vaccinated as well) that do not intend to vaccinate their daughter once it is required for pre-teens. They have based their decision on the number of women that are coming up with what appear to be vaccine related menstrual cycle changes. Studies are just starting to look at a possible connection between the vaccine and changes to menstruation so until more is known they are afraid there could be issues with their child's development if they were to vaccinate her at this time. Not sure if that helps at all since it is related to children rather than adults but at the same time I'm sure with this news coming out it could be a concern for a number of unvaccinated women as well.

Thanks, Cass.

Others - Cassidain has been quite clear for months regarding his vaccination choice. Nothing posted here is going to change his mind. My recommendation is to respect his decision, whether you agree with or not, and leave it alone.

Thanks, Cass.

Others - Cassidain has been quite clear for months regarding his vaccination choice. Nothing posted here is going to change his mind. My recommendation is to respect his decision, whether you agree with or not, and leave it alone.

Amen!

Status
Not open for further replies.