L’Atelier Joel Robuchon

Edifying to read T/A reviews. Rather polarized. Especially and interestingly between French language reviews and English language reviews.

Capture d’écran 2021-11-19 à 7.42.12 AM.png
Capture d’écran 2021-11-19 à 7.41.40 AM.png

It seems like almost everyone (us included) chose the rooftop - it wasn't perfect, but we really liked it. Any reviews of the main dining area which is supposedly more "Robuchonesque"?

We went last night for aperitifs before dining at Bagatelle. The bartender on the top floor was amazing and made us a few rounds of fabulous cocktails. We also had a few appetizers which my kids enjoyed (wagyu sliders and a complimentary dish with chocolate, carrots and asparagus). They spared no expense on the design/build of the space. Both floors are quite magnificent, including the carved wood staircase - truly jaw-droppingly beautiful. Interestingly, not a single table was seated on the top floor when we were there from 7:30-9.

We went last night for aperitifs before dining at Bagatelle. The bartender on the top floor was amazing and made us a few rounds of fabulous cocktails. We also had a few appetizers which my kids enjoyed (wagyu sliders and a complimentary dish with chocolate, carrots and asparagus). They spared no expense on the design/build of the space. Both floors are quite magnificent, including the carved wood staircase - truly jaw-droppingly beautiful. Interestingly, not a single table was seated on the top floor when we were there from 7:30-9.

That no tables were occupied on “the Roof” when you were there is surprising! When I recently was there for dinner, it was so crowded that the Robuchon partner in charge of the venture relinquished his table to my dinner companion & me!