Is anyone booking for 2022 yet?

Divabella

SBH Insider
Our February 2021 trip was cancelled. Luckily we received a full refund. We have postponed a trip we had to Anguilla 5 times due to their very difficult entry requirements. We are rebooked to Anguilla for Feb 2022 but think that may be too optimistic as well (current protocols would involve 5 tests for an 8 night stay plus $200 entry fee, quarantine until test on arrival received) . We will wait it out a bit ( probably early December) in hopes things get better but plan B would be to switch to SBH. Are people booking for 2022 yet? I haven’t been paying much attention to entry requirements but I don’t think they’re nearly as strict as Anguilla’s.

We are in touch with our villa owner for July 2022. She is amazing. Totally understands the variables of the world wide situation. A verbal commitment. We will move forward as the situation improves.

i was under the impression that there are lots of bookings for the new season this fall and winter. no ?

We are fully book for mid March 2022. This is from the original rollover from March 2020 and then again March 2021. We have booked all our flights including St Barths Commuter. We will be there come hell or high water because we were informed this was the last rollover that they would permit. Hopefully the Christmas/New Years crowd won't blow it for us again.:biglaugh:

We booked again at the same villa for 2 months in 2022. We were there this past summer, and had a fantastic time.

I predict that St Barth will be slammed over Thanksgiving. I predict that the next wave will come in about 1-2 weeks later.

We are fully book for mid March 2022. This is from the original rollover from March 2020 and then again March 2021. We have booked all our flights including St Barths Commuter. We will be there come hell or high water because we were informed this was the last rollover that they would permit. Hopefully the Christmas/New Years crowd won't blow it for us again.:biglaugh:

Exactly my fear… holiday crowds cause another shutdown or severe restrictions !

We are booked for Nov ‘21 and Mar ‘22. Will monitor the conditions and see if our trips are a go. Went in July and the COVID surge made getting there and back a little stressful.

Booked December 9th 2021 for 2 weeks and April 2022 for 2 weeks. Visited 3 times since covid. Each time it was easier to navigate the ever changing guidelines.

We prepare most of our food at the villa with groceries from Marche U. We spend our days hiking or at different beaches. We might have a burger and frites outside at Le Select (missing the Presidente) or JoJo’s. Definitely pizza at Les Bananiers.

Bed by 930

I check this forum and social media frequently and thankful for informational updates. We should be getting our 3rd vaccination doses before our next trip and happily follow all protocols.

Very grateful for the opportunity to visit our favorite island. ��