SBH Curfew now 20:00 - 03:00 (8PM - 3AM) as of 8/16/21

This whole thread refers to the curfew implementation occurring on 8/16/20 rather than 8/16/21 which could lead Forum leaders ‘astray.’

Actually, it is 8/16/2021. What has led things astray is my inability to remember what year this is. I've corrected the titles.

Actually, it is 8/16/2021. What has led things astray is my inability to remember what year this is. I've corrected the titles.

Kevin, was the date on the actual document you posted not correct? Or, did lead us "astray" as well ?

Kevin, was the date on the actual document you posted not correct? Or, did lead us "astray" as well ?

The 16/08/2021 date on the document is correct. What was incorrect was the date that I put in the thread title, which has now been corrected. The 8PM curfew is in effect as of yesterday.

U Express in Lorient has announce that they are changing their closing time from 20:30 until 19:00 in order to conform with the new 20:00 Curfew.

tonight will be their last night for the season.

9667EBEC-E15E-42F6-9D85-94ACD0435365.jpeg

72-hour test
EHAS
Hurricanes
Can't go out after 7pm
No restaurants
re-test before coming home.

I mean seriously, re-book.....

72-hour test
EHAS
Hurricanes
Can't go out after 7pm
No restaurants
re-test before coming home.

I mean seriously, re-book.....

cant go out after 8, not 7...lol. there are some restaurants open, they are starting dinner earlier. easy to remember the time... always subtract 2 from the second digit.

such as 20:00 which is 8 o'clock, subtract 2 from the second digit which is 0 ( think the number 10) 19:00 subtract 2 from the 9 which makes it 7 o'clock. 18:00 subtract 2 from the 8 which makes it 6.. etc..... easy way to remember fast.

I would try to book a chef for your stay ASAP. Did your other two couples bail as you thought?

The chef would have to home by 8pm as well, they are not so big on giving people a pass at the moment... asking restaurants to close by 7.30pm so the staff can get home by 8pm as well...

as for those who think it sucks, please stay home, you really won't be happy here.

Well for those of us on holiday, it does kinda suck because we just can't go home.

Just have to deal with it and make the most of the beautiful days.

Bonito will stay open until Saturday and then reevaluate.

Tamarin closed early. L'Isola is still open.

I was at Orega on Friday night when the curfew was 9:00 pm and the manager on duty was arguing with the local police because it was 8:45 and patrons were still inside. They eventually decided to close early for the season.

I was at Black Ginger on Sunday night and the manager said they were not sure if they would stay open. Cutting back another hour made the decision easy for them.

We leave on Thursday so tomorrow will be another beach day and possibly lunch at a beach club followed by a light dinner in the villa. Still an amazing place to visit but the ever increasing restrictions put a damper on the experience.