Eddie Hirschfield, heal up fast!

JEK

Senior Insider
Our great forum friend Eddie had a little surgery done this week and is hoping to return home in a day or two. Please wish him well, but please don't make him laugh too hard just yet!

giphy.gif

Thanks for the well wishes. I had a heart valve problem which required getting cracked open. I have a great surgeon who repaired it, and did a single bypass. Tomorrow, I'm getting zapped to get my heartbeat regular, and should be going home on Thursday. It only hurts when I cough, but they want me to cough. All in all, though, it really hasn't been as bad as expected. Looking forward to going home, starting rehab, and healing.

Thanks for the well wishes. I had a heart valve problem which required getting cracked open. I have a great surgeon who repaired it, and did a single bypass. Tomorrow, I'm getting zapped to get my heartbeat regular, and should be going home on Thursday. It only hurts when I cough, but they want me to cough. All in all, though, it really hasn't been as bad as expected. Looking forward to going home, starting rehab, and healing.

Happy to read the outlook, Eddie . . . be well soon!