THERE'S A NEW PIZZA GUY IN TOWN

amyb

Senior Insider
To the multitude of fans of Luigi, the pizzaola guy at Bananiers, some news. After his vacation in France ghe has decided that he is staying in Paris to work and a new pizza chef, Daniele is his name, and his assistant Lily, are now airlifting and tossing the pizza dough at Bananiers.

Luigi will sorely be missed. His pizzas were my favorite for years.
The new cooking yields a thinner crust, but the taste is not the same. I have to work on my spice selection and assorted toppings to come up with a new favorite. A project for our next trip.

Chef Fred is still turning out great meals with lovely presentations. And pro host and waiter Thiery is doing his usual terrific management of the dining room.

Oh No, Luigi was my favorite. Always enjoyed speaking with him and warmed by is vibrant smile!

Oh man, that's a bummer to hear about Luigi! I loved his pizzas too, and it's always hard to adjust to change. But hey, maybe give Daniele and Lily a chance, you never know, they might end up surprising you with some good stuff. Speaking of adjusting to change and finding new favorites, I recently stumbled upon this article - check out this ultimate guide to Costco food court menu options and prices. I know it sounds random, but it's helped me to find some great deals at Costco, and now their food court has become one of my go-to places for a quick and affordable meal. Who knows, you might find a new pizza favorite there too! Good luck on your food adventures, and let us know how it goes with the new pizza chefs at Bananiers! 🍕