Thanks SBHOnlne!

krs

My wife and I returned yesterday from a glorious week in St Barth celebrating our 40th wedding anniversary.

I wanted to thank those who take the time to maintain this site and all who post to these forums. This is an invaluable resource for those of us who are 1st time visitors to St Barth and your recommendations (Tamarin, Eddy's, Bonito), tips (absolutely rent a car), and the countless suggestions and advice that are regularly posted here contributed greatly to the enjoyment of our stay this past week.

And, hoping to not sound like an infomercial, I can't recommend highly enough Eden Rock Villa Rental, who arranged our accommodations (and our personal concierge, Ghali, who looked after our every need) and Antione from ChefsXO who prepared a marvelous meal at our villa (the roasted sea bass and crusted lamb chops were out of this world).

We understand why St Barth is so special to you all and can't wait to return.

Attachments

• dinner.jpg
    dinner.jpg
    251.5 KB · Views: 445
It's always wonderful to read the enthusiasm of SBH visitors . . . and the kudos to folks that you mention are so well deserved! We'll hope to read more from you in months ahead!

Thanks, KRS!

A report from a new visitor is always welcome, as it gives all of us a chance to see the island again through “fresh eyes”.

Thanks also for your mention of Chefs XO providing in-villa Chef Services. I had forgotten that their original intent was to provide Chef Services, but that they, in part, did a post-Irma pivot. I think highly of having an in-villa chef for a special dinner, and have other chefs who I have used. They’re not always available, so being aware of another choice is a good thing.

Krs..thanks for the praise.
During these rough travel times it is nice to know that this WIMCO site works for those planning and actually arriving here.

Did you plan your next trip?

Krs..thanks for the praise.
During these rough travel times it is nice to know that this WIMCO site works for those planning and actually arriving here.

Did you plan your next trip?

+1 :pray1:

I am completely new to this forum but I also want to echo those in this thread. This forum was so helpful in planning our first trip to SBH! Thank you to those maintaining and answering ALL of the topics.

Happy 40th anniversary! You couldn't have spent it in a better place, and glad you had a great experience.

Félicitations on your 40 years!!! What a wonderful trip and we wish you every happiness on the happiest place on Earth (for most of us!-hint: it is NOT Disneyland!):laughing-cry: