Boat to Colombier

Reed-
Sharing where you reside- Nantucket; your choice of occupation - catering; about your husband’s career- fisherman; your opinions about restaurant comments on the Forum and what you might do as you grow older- are all interesting and why the Forum is so special as we share with one another beyond just SBH matters.
I feel sorry for Oscar as he may be wondering about his simple question “Boat to Colombier” and why you decided to share your ‘life story.”
As a thought, it might be best to put this type of personal information in PMs, rather than for all to see? I leave that to the ‘mods.’
Again Woo Boy!:blush-smile:

you might really want to use Hoo Boy
[FONT=&quot]hoo boy[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]A phrase used often to express stress, frustration, distress, or any other negative emotion that comes to mind. But it may also be used to express excitement as well. Often muttered quietly to one's self, but may also be said loud and publicly when the mood is right.[/FONT]
and not Woo Boy as pointed out here before:
[FONT=&quot]Woo boy[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]A Woo-boy is a middle aged white mail pedophile that drives a rusty, dented unmarked white van slowly near elementary schools and attempts to woo boys inside ...[/FONT]

Another option may be to try to find others to share a half day tour with you. If you split it 2 or perhaps 3 ways the price may be similar to a round trip taxi type service and as a bonus you will have the boat at your beck and call. We will just be missing you on the front end or I'd offer to split the cost myself