La Bohème - New Menu

KevinS

Senior Insider
La Bohème in Lorient has a new menu:

A11EB912-522D-4162-9F14-E748A0F74340.jpeg

61BBC5EB-B04A-4991-A74F-657729E1B855.jpeg

Not bad if the quality is good. Parking is a bit tight there though. Unless they have spots at the back of the building.

What recent reviews if any do Forum members have?
I thought there was a thread that stated La Boheme is now a ‘Dog and Roll Street Food’ restaurant? Has it moved?

I thought there was a thread that stated La Boheme is now a ‘Dog and Roll Street Food’ restaurant? Has it moved?

The Dog and Roll street food is at Carambole in Gustavia... and for La Boheme, that menu is decidedly Creole, and brand new so no reviews yet...

I had posted about the change to La Boheme as they had changed the name on their facebook page from La Boheme to Dog and Roll. Sorry for the confusion.

I had posted about the change to La Boheme as they had changed the name on their facebook page from La Boheme to Dog and Roll. Sorry for the confusion.

You didn't start the confusion, La Bohème did. La Bohème's FB page was changed to Dog and Roll, and that appears to have been done before Carambole's name came into the picture. The current La Bohème FB page is either a new page, or an older page which was changed to La Bohème. It's hard to be sure with FB, but that's what I think that I see.