Milk & Cookies

didier

Senior Insider
Arawak Cafe

m & c.jpg

Not many reviews there. Memories past.

We passed the place many times. Different vibe there than before.

And speaking about memories, does anybody know where is the waiter with the ponytale, who worked there for Franck, then moved to Orega, and later to General Quarters? We saw him in GQ last time a few years ago, when he had a daughter and thus cut his ponytail.

That would be Max, Leon.. We had the pleasure of seeing him bartending for this past June's sunset tapas and cocktails at Santa Fe Restaurant in Lurin

That would be Max, Leon.. We had the pleasure of seeing him bartending for this past June's sunset tapas and cocktails at Santa Fe Restaurant in Lurin

Yes now I remember his name, Max. Thank you, Amy!

. . . and when talking with him at Santa Fe, Max told me that he would be working for Herve at the new "Buns" place in Lorient.

We have seen photos but have there been reviews of the ‘buns’ place as yet?

We went to Buns a few weeks ago for a later lunch... I just had the regular smash cheese burger and fries. It was actually very good, as I prefer the "smash" type burgers as compared to thicker ones. The fries were pretty good, too. No sign of the famous Salad Pilou, though. lol

We went to Buns a few weeks ago for a later lunch. No sign of the famous Salad Pilou, though. lol

Tiffany, we can only hope the Salad Pilou makes it back on the menu and is available at the all new rebuilt Cote de Port at its old Gustavia location.

Good luck with that plan, Herve.

Speaking of Salad Pilou, I really miss fish soup that I used to eat in Le Rivage. Did any of you remember it? Maybe Herve will bring it back too?

Speaking of Salad Pilou, I really miss fish soup that I used to eat in Le Rivage. Did any of you remember it? Maybe Herve will bring it back too?

nothing was better than the fish soup at Bananiers