Different View of Gouverneur

Tiffany

Senior Insider
Some Gouverneur hiking pics from my son yesterday. He’s not a beach sitter. I think this perspective of the beach is really pretty.

4E777619-8CB7-44ED-9DD8-1F44EDDCC9BC.jpeg
C8BDA2D4-349B-438B-8878-6448D49A84CA.jpg

Him at Columbier…on top of that rock. Stressing his momma out.

C5ADA047-B947-4819-90FC-3C3A4DDB9C2B.jpeg

Attachments

• CDF52312-4A52-4733-8D4C-2C28EFB0FF63.jpg
    CDF52312-4A52-4733-8D4C-2C28EFB0FF63.jpg
    370 KB · Views: 446
Last edited by a moderator:
Tiffany, I would do that if I could. But if you will go in and slightly edit that photo, bring a side in by 0.1 mm or so, delete the first Photo and add it again, it will work.

Someone with know how will have to fix that first pic. Thank you.

Tiffany, I would do that if I could. But if you will go in and slightly edit that photo, bring a side in by 0.1 mm or so, delete the first Photo and add it again, it will work.
I think I saw you outside the Creperie today…we were leaving Shellona. (We should have eaten there instead.) Shellona is hit and miss for us and today was a miss. It’s too expensive to not get a first class meal and service every visit.

The darn sargassum is moving around. You may have to have a plan B if the beach you chose for the day is affected.

Beautiful photo! Our last encounter with sargassum was on Gouverneur..so sad the day we had a little picnic in the sand. It looks very clean in this photo! Thank you for sharing it!

Your son is certainly not a beach sitter!:cool: The photo, especially after receiving treatment from Dr. Andy, is terrific!:blush-smile:

Love these photos and different perspective of our favorite beach. And, I would've been nervous if my son was up on top of that rock, too! Saw your other hiking thread first and suspected that was your son in the photo. Keep enjoying your island time!