Day 6

Chipper

SBH Insider
C95B3851-57F2-446C-B02D-9A09DF671033.jpeg85561D39-377D-4BE8-93B8-CBCA57CF49ED.jpegBC54F93D-412E-42C3-AB35-E53AFC6038DA.jpg29C3FA20-F74D-4598-8B61-55CED9D5B481.jpgCouple of photos would not load on my “Finally “ post, So I’ll put them here. My family is having such a fun time.

nice pic. looks like a great family vacation. do I see lily pulitzer clothing? love that brand

Btw Dennis, the service at Corail was already great, but went up a notch or two when I told Yann we were friends! ��

Thanks, Chip! I miss being with Yann and Alice at lunch! Such nice folks . . . with great, very affordable food, and a killer view!

Yes, forgot to mention pretty Alice! She told me- “Dennis is our best customer!”
��

Thanks, Chip! I miss being with Yann and Alice at lunch! Such nice folks . . . with great, very affordable food, and a killer view!

Yes, forgot to mention pretty Alice! She told me- “Dennis is our best customer!”
��

With a house in 5 minute walking distance . . . and all that Ti Corail offers . . . it's a natural for lunch nearly every day!

Chipper you did the Fond pools with your kids ? Mine are 6 and 8 and i was no way thinking they could do that without risking them falling off the cliff. Any recommendations ? Besides a leash

Being a physician, and pretty conservative as well, I was very nervous and praying everything will go well and nobody would fall off. I was not looking forward to jumping in after my grand girls if required. We had a guide Carole Pernelle, recommended by Helene B. She was absolutely awesome and I would highly recommend her taking you. She took our six-year-old under her wings. Actually, in retrospect, I think the young people did much better than those of us over 40.

Chipper you did the Fond pools with your kids ? Mine are 7 and 8 and i was no way thinking they could do that without risking them falling off the cliff. Any recommendations ? Besides a leash

Interesting, yes, I have done the walk a few times with my wife, but there are one or two sections, i would not trust my 6 year old on. Ha. I guess now i will at least think of giving it a go.