TO DANCE WITH THE WHITE DOG by Terry Kay

amyb

Senior Insider
First out in 1990--should never go out of print. One of the best little stories I have ever read. Takes place in Georgia and reminds me of a Thelma and Louise kind of adventure I had there some 18 tears ago. Towns like Athens and Madison..and I was there with my road buddy from the forum, Erma!

The story revolves around a recently widowed 82 year old tree farmer and his loving family. He is widowed and befriended by a WHITE DOG-a stray that only comes to him and with whom he shares his last years.

It is about lost youth, young love,faith, life and death and mostly FAMILY.

A winner for sure

First out in 1990--should never go out of print. One of the best little stories I have ever read. Takes place in Georgia and reminds me of a Thelma and Louise kind of adventure I had there some 18 tears ago. Towns like Athens and Madison..and I was there with my road buddy from the forum, Erma!

The story revolves around a recently widowed 82 year old tree farmer and his loving family. He is widowed and befriended by a WHITE DOG-a stray that only comes to him and with whom he shares his last years.

It is about lost youth, young love,faith, life and death and mostly FAMILY.

A winner for sure
:up: