Not sure if this is news

Cwater

Senior Insider
Good morning St. Barth friends. Not sure if this is news however…2 days ago I woke up on the beach at St. Jean with a bit of an ear ache. Thought I slept on it so ignored it. However it got worse. When I woke up yesterday, we decided I needed a Doctor. Called Marie Claude and she did not answer. Called Phil and Amy and they were willing to help out when Marie Claude called us back. Bless Phil and Amy. Marie Claude drove to the Villa and had us follow her to the hospital due to the fact that the Doctor she knew was not available. Not only did she show us where the check in was she walked us through everything. Get this she also stayed with us at the hospital until I was taken care of. Customer service to the max. My ear is feeling better yet I am avoiding going under water. Thanks to Marie Claude, Phil & Amy for taking a very strange day and getting it to work out.

Now this morning my car will not start. Marie Claude is coming with the jumper cables. Nothing will stop the wonderful vibe here at our favorite island. See you on the beach

More importantly- glad your ear was looked at and you are feeling better!
Love your tag line
“See you on the beach!”

I keep “Swim Ear” in my beach bag and use it multiple times a day.

very happy to hear that MC was a support to you in your time of need. She is an outstanding human and friend!

If the opportunity allows, please pass along my bonjour

Thanks….Missy Lamb

Marie Claude is the most Wonderful villa owner.
Cwater, you driving the Red MINI convertible?
Don't you just love the views!
Same, pass along warmest regards from Bob & Anita

Villa Suite Acajous Evening.jpg

Villa Suite Acajous Night.jpg

Marie-Claude was our landlord as we enjoyed vacation days in villa Aca Jous and now she is our friend.

Glad you are on the mend. For any health issue we have ever had on the island, we have received excellent and inexpensive medical care.

Gram- thanks for the Swim Ear mention. Randy gets ear pain often after swimming. Will be sure to bring some next trip.