I know what they're thinking

Whenever we decide to stay at a hotel instead of a villa, last time the Le Sereno, I am still asked at check in if I would like the international news that's been printed out from an email. I always say yes as it reminds me of the days prior to reading the news on a laptop, phone or ipad. I love it that it's also a day old, and quite frankly I'm not really in need to be checking in on the world when lying by the pool, but I still do it. Invariably I get looks from other guests, I know what their thinking, this guy is a neanderthal.

Mario, I enjoy holding the day's news in my hand too. Here,it is LeNews picked up by Phil with croissants at the bakery.

Coming of age and moving into the 21st century..I do about 90% of my reading on line...ebooks work.

Jim will go anywhere on the island to get a paper news. Eden rock used to have a paper copy of the international news

I always read the paper on the train to & from Philadelphia from the suburbs to work, learning how to properly fold it back so as not to hit or annoy the seatmate. Took practice !

It was part of our school curriculum, 7th grade. We used the NEW YORK HERALD TRIBUNE and THE NEW YORK TIMES for practice.part of good citizenship manners instructions for when on public transportation.

Ahhh, the good old days.