Early for dinner engagement

cec1

Senior Insider
. . . so, what’s one to do? This one had a sunset cocktail at the Eden Rock bar.

As bar venues go, worldwide, it’s near top of the list. An added “plus” to the stop was that Matthew, “strapping” & handsome son of legendary SBH restaurateur & raconteur, Andy Hall (“Andy’s Hideaway”), left his post working at the bar to say hello. Two great guys . . . who currently are sharing in celebrating yesterday’s “football win for England.
91451326-7E85-43E0-A03F-A35FA51AFA35.jpg

. . . so, what’s one to do? This one had a sunset cocktail at the Eden Rock bar.

As bar venues go, worldwide, it’s near top of the list. An added “plus” to the stop was that Matthew, “strapping” & handsome son of legendary SBH restaurateur & raconteur, Andy Hall (“Andy’s Hideaway”), left his post working at the bar to say hello. Two great guys . . . who currently are sharing in celebrating yesterday’s “football win for England.
View attachment 58230

I will always choose this sweet, breezy spot for a pre-dinner (or anytime, for that matter) cocktail and the chance of a (brief) chat with Matthew is the cherry on top!

I will always choose this sweet, breezy spot for a pre-dinner (or anytime, for that matter) cocktail and the chance of a (brief) chat with Matthew is the cherry on top!

. . . remembering our “recent” very happy rendezvous there, Missy! It’s “our” table!

One of our favorites!
Did you have the Smoked Potatoes- I think they are called on the menu?

. . . not sure which are the smoked potatoes — are they the creamy mashed potatoes? Being limited in my diet in a couple of ways, including “dairy-free,” I no longer can enjoy them — but CAN enjoy the frites! (I appreciate that the restaurant is a favorite for you!)