March 2022

hydraaa

SBH Insider
Looking to rent a nice villa at a reasonable price...I really liked "Les Basses", but I called WIMCO and it was booked...I have been to the island many times over the years and have booked from SBP a lot, but they don't have a lot left.

What is the best way to get in touch with Rosita? I've heard many good things over the years...and have never used her service....

If anyone has any thoughts on particular villas, I would love to hear them...

I'm looking for:...something like Les Basses..

On the beach
2 BR
updated interior
March 1-19 are approximate dates...would probably take 10 days..
pool would be nice but not necessary...
$7000-10000 per week...

Thank you for your help in advance.

Check out Crystal Dream. It is a 3 bedroom on St. Jean Beach but I believe it can be rented as a two bedroom.

Really great time to be on St Barths. Great excitement and good vibes all over The island.

. Not to mention nights on the quay with drop dead gorgeous sailing yachts one after another upon which one can feast his/her eyes.

Thank you to all for your help....I've contacted Rosita...we'll see if she has anything...both Crystal Dream and Les Basses are booked.

Amy and Phil,

Thank you....we love March with coincides with school vacation for our boys...they grew up on the island. You won't remember this, but we met at lunch on day at Santa Fe. We made our morning excursion to Gouvenors Beach and had a late lunch.

We have met many friendly forum folk at Santa Fe. Will the boys be coming in March too?

We have used a number of different agencies, including SBP, WIMCO, Sibarth, Ici et La and most frequently, Marla and Happy. We’ve had good service from all, so feel like the agency is less important than the actual villa we want. Owners like Rosita are also great options if their villa(s) are available. If you’re having trouble finding a villa in your price range you should look at other agency options. FYI Happy does not charge a service fee.

Edited to add, we are pretty low maintenance as far as the agency is concerned. We make our own plans and reservations. But any time we needed something, from a broken fridge to missing beach chairs to a grill with no gas to keys locked in the bedroom…..we were quick taken care of.

You may want to consider renting direct from owners, after reading the reviews. We rent direct- no commission and the villa manager is excellent.

I'm with you Marybeth, Happy Villa Rental is our Agency of Choice. Their list of Villa's has expanded substantially, can always find a Villa with them to fit the bill!

Thank you to all for your help...we ended up renting a 2br at L'ilets de la plage....stayed there a few years ago just the 2 of us and enjoyed it....nothing fancy...but after all these years, you realize the magic is the villa but the island and its people...

Thank you to all for your help...we ended up renting a 2br at L'ilets de la plage....stayed there a few years ago just the 2 of us and enjoyed it....nothing fancy...but after all these years, you realize the magic is the villa but the island and its people...
Can’t go wrong there. Good luck