Favorite Rosé and Rosé Occasion-

stbartshopper

Senior Insider
We have purchased 12 different Rosé and are savoring each bottle.
Both of these from Provence we loved. We call them ‘water wines.’ An ever so slight taste that goes down like a wonderfully flavored water.
Our ‘rosé occasion’ was years ago when we were introduced to rosé magnums at Mango for lunch at the Christopher Hotel. Four wonderful couples and many magnums gave us an afternoon we will always remember with smiles.;)
JEK- I need your help turning the photo right side up?

Attachments

• 12F87612-7B68-4F99-B706-A0E0C82EB486.jpg
    12F87612-7B68-4F99-B706-A0E0C82EB486.jpg
    323.3 KB · Views: 354
Re: Favorite Rose Wine and Rose Occasion-

You need help on accents. If you are on your Mac hold the e down until you see this and then punch the 2!

Screen Shot 2021-06-30 at 9.44.02 AM.jpg

Edit your photo on you iPhone and crop slightly. Edit your post to delete the (ATTACH code and then Manage Attachments and delete the image. Now attach the corrected image.

We have purchased 12 different Rosé and are savoring each bottle.
Both of these from Provence we loved. We call them ‘water wines.’ An ever so slight taste that goes down like a wonderfully flavored water.
Our ‘rosé occasion’ was years ago when we were introduced to rosé magnums at Mango for lunch at the Christopher Hotel. Four wonderful couples and many magnums gave us an afternoon we will always remember with smiles.;)

JEK- I need your help turning the photo right side up?

What are they? I can't see the labels on the small picture.

Any of the following poolside, both at the villa or home.

Roses.jpg

The Minuty's were better priced at the AMC's (almost $10 more here in Houston), while the Clos Beylesse is at the Super U (and apparently unavailable here, which makes it more exotic).