L’Atelier de Joël Robuchon Menu

JEK

Senior Insider
71A77E92-E10C-4777-A8AA-38B61EE87F14.jpegAF881341-24B3-4394-9FCF-0128532B3B64.jpeg674C4852-AD9B-45C5-8649-9401515DBF73.jpegA60165E4-6480-4E79-847C-EA0BA9D95C6A.jpeg

The GRENOUILLE and LA SOLE.

I feel a bit like Hopper as he peruses the daily menu and tells us his selection.

The public can book for July seatings.

The “Menu Signature” is kind of confusing . . . everything included, except for the one item which has an “or?”

The “Menu Signature” is kind of confusing . . . everything included, except for the one item which has an “or?”

In my experience, at L’Atelier in Las Vegas, that is correct. If L’Atelier in St Barth follows the same path, wine pairings may be available for an additional fee.

In my experience, at L’Atelier in Las Vegas, that is correct. If L’Atelier in St Barth follows the same path, wine pairings may be available for an additional fee.

Very similar to IALW, I opt for the pairings and she the Montrachet!

Yes a chain restaurant has arrived. A big gorgeous and expensive chain, but a chain.

Better for the island than an 8 bedroom villa in Saline. Or an underground carpark in St. Jean. YMMV.

Zion and Esprit Jean-Claude Dufour... are at least run by their own chefs, and there is always Au Regal and Le Repaire...

Yes . . . daccord — just citing a couple of enjoyed places off top of my head. Numerous others! Le Repaire . . . Le Grain de Sel . . . Chez Joe / Aero snack at the airport . . . Le Jardin . . . Eddy’s . . . of course, L’Esprit & Zion & Santa Fe . . . La Langouste . . . Bouchon . . . Baz Bar . . . Le Piment . . . Kiki e Mo . . . Le Select . . . Cantina . . . 25 Quarter . . . . Isoletta. As Forum buddy Phil often quotes, “so little time & so many restaurants!” Obviously not a thorough list . . . but there’s a feeling of diminishing reasonably-priced, pleasant environments on the island.

Not sure how you get any better than L’Esprit. Went there on our anniversary. Pretty reasonable for the quality. Fabulous actually. Walking past the Joel’s Vegas resto it blew my mind a bit thinking about a $350 prix fix menu. But to each their own. Enjoy!

Consider there is a certain clientele that will pay for this. A very famous restauranteur high on the hill told me this story. A certain group of tourists would come in and order literally everything on the menu several times over. After a few of these episodes of totaling up the bill he would just eyeball the group and say - four thousand for the party, drinks included.