Happy Anniversary, NancySC!!

GMP62

Senior Insider
Wishing NancySC and her hubby, Doug, a very Happy Anniversary!! Hope you're doing something fun to celebrate your special day!

Hugs from NJ,

Gayle & Gary
:party: :heart1:

Thanks all for the kind wishes ! 43 years being marked with dinner out tonite in what we call Old Town, Italian, and Sat. nite, another great restaurant that is what I'd call upscale American. Our wedding was at 9am because the minister was going on vacation with his family, so after our little ceremony, just 13 of us for brunch in the center of the Green Room at the Hotel duPont in downtown Wilmington. Our number of years pretty good considering I am 3rd wife, he's my 2nd husband.

Thanks all for the kind wishes ! 43 years being marked with dinner out tonite in what we call Old Town, Italian, and Sat. nite, another great restaurant that is what I'd call upscale American. Our wedding was at 9am because the minister was going on vacation with his family, so after our little ceremony, just 13 of us for brunch in the center of the Green Room at the Hotel duPont in downtown Wilmington. Our number of years pretty good considering I am 3rd wife, he's my 2nd husband.

Sounds like the moon & stars have aligned to make everything succeed this time! Congratulations, again!

Enjoy! We are planning for the Golden Anniversary in late March!

Thanks again to everyone who wished us anniversary greetings ! Saturday nite dinner was fun with good friends at the Bluffton Room in Old Town's Promenade area that is a live, work, shop, dine & drink popular neighborhood.