Advice for Tahitian Pearl

Cwater

Senior Insider
Good morning St. Barth friends. I bought this a few years ago from a nice young man who lived at the top of the hill in Gustavia. He even brought a selection for Cheryl to Emaraude Plage a while back. Cheryl & I shopped at the bar while Mario looked on. I need some maintenance and I forget the young mans name. I believe he moved to Montreal. Is there a shop that could do some kangaroo leather maintenance? Thanks and see you on the beach. 6DF828CE-E849-4DE9-997D-FD1573DCB0F3.jpg

It’s Tresors des St. Barth… my husband recently bought me a beautiful Tahitian Pearl bracelet from him for our anniversary. His website is
tresorsdesstbarth.com. He creates lovely pieces. You can find him on Instagram as well.

Hope this helps!!

Gayle

Les Artisans for sure. Yes they sell Tahitian pearls..beauties. Yes,they do jewelry repairs.

My story..two years ago the chain on my GRANDMA bracelet fell apart..I blame seawater. The piece was purchased by my kindergarten grand child at their Holiday Boutique. Not quite an heirloom, but loaded with sentimental value. Jo-Anne, the knowledgeable and kind owner, created a leather bracelet with chic decorative silver clasps that has held up to this day.

Service above and beyond the call of duty. Stop in and check out the unique items there. I have a few myself!

Ted Deltour, worked at St Barth Properties, the jewelry a sideline which he left the island to pursue, I think Montreal is correct. Purchased my earrings & drop for necklace at Les Artisans, perfectly matched out of their many choices/colors of pearls in boxes & boxes.

Les Artisans it is. Yet it was Ted who moved to Montreal. He was amazing. Invited us to his house in the hills in Gustavia. We sat sipping wine while he brought out dozens of pearls. We were outside viewing the spectacular oasis that is St. Barths. Thanks to all for your input. See you on the beach.
Les Artisans for sure. Yes they sell Tahitian pearls..beauties. Yes,they do jewelry repairs.

My story..two years ago the chain on my GRANDMA bracelet fell apart..I blame seawater. The piece was purchased by my kindergarten grand child at their Holiday Boutique. Not quite an heirloom, but loaded with sentimental value. Jo-Anne, the knowledgeable and kind owner, created a leather bracelet with chic decorative silver clasps that has held up to this day.

Service above and beyond the call of duty. Stop in and check out the unique items there. I have a few myself!

Easy directions - Go past Le Select, and look for Les Artisans at the beginning of the next block, on the right.

We have found the owners at Les Artisans eager to help no matter where an item was purchased. If they are able to strike up a relationship with their smiles and can do attitude, a new potential customer will have been created.

Love it. I am in. Will let you know next week
We have found the owners at Les Artisans eager to help no matter where an item was purchased. If they are able to strike up a relationship with their smiles and can do attitude, a new potential customer will have been created.