ALAMO CLOSED THE CASE THANKS TO ENTERPRISE CEO YESTERDAY

didier

Senior Insider
I had contacted the ceo of enterprises and explained to her that the car I rented at bwi had no damage when I returned it. The employee at alamo said I was good to go. I asked her to research this fraudulent claim. This morning I received an email from the damage recovery unit with Alamo Car Rental. They have closed my case, but not without telling me that Alamo would take care of the damages and costs of this claim.

I am of course happy the case is closed and I will receive no further contact with this obviously scam Alamo car rental company.

It really yanks my chain that they are still claiming that the car was damaged, IT WAS NOT!. I feel sorry for the people who rent from Alamo, National and Enterprise Car Rental Companies. I have checked all over the internet and the three rental agencies are the only ones doing this to unsuspecting customers.
I am enclosing a copy of the document that I received from them. Beware, this could happen to you.

View attachment alamo closed.pdf

I believe those three companies may all be the same company.
Glad the case is closed!
WOO BOY!:mad:

Yes they are. Privately owned by the Taylor family, fine citizens of St. Louis. When we rented from Enterprise in Dublin a few years ago, we booked the smallest, cheapest, etc. They gave us a BMW 5 Series and said “Please tell Mr. Taylor hello when you get home.”

Yes they are. Privately owned by the Taylor family, fine citizens of St. Louis. When we rented from Enterprise in Dublin a few years ago, we booked the smallest, cheapest, etc. They gave us a BMW 5 Series and said “Please tell Mr. Taylor hello when you get home.”

The ceo I communicated with was Chrissy Taylor, I am wondering if they truly are fine citizens of st. louis, why she and her husband who is listed as the president of enterprise holdings which does indeed own enterprise, alamo & national car rental companies , why oh why not put a stop to this obvious scam?

I know its a scam as I returned the car in perfect condition, as have many other renters that are sharing their horrible experiences with the damage recovery unit which is owned by enterprise holdings?

the gold standard should be you return your car, you are given a receipt after the employee checks for damages and makes sure the gas tank is full....then you are officially done.

thanks Andy....what most people may not know is that if you write to any ceo of a major company, they will respond quickly. I normally use rocket reach. they have most companies ceo info.

Good to know. Hopefully never need it.

thanks Andy....what most people may not know is that if you write to any ceo of a major company, they will respond quickly. I normally use rocket reach. they have most companies ceo info.

Not familiar with rocket reach but will look at website. Wrote to several at Air Canada trying to get refund a year ago, including the CEO who I never did hear back from, only some PR person who said no. Now after buying 2 biz class one way tix in Sept. 2019, for June 2020 YVR to SAV via connection at YYZ, my refund is in the works, but b/c of the monetary issue of USD vs CAD, has to be done manually so taking more time. I think a 10th of a person handles these refunds when can't be done electronically. You were so lucky to get quick action, agree they didn't admit any guilt and should have. Demand in writing. Good news tho Diana !

We have written or called numerous CEOs on issues- Mercedes, Sunoco, and otheres and have always received a response- usually to our satisfaction in resolving the issue.