Ti' Corail

Cwater

Senior Insider
Greetings St. Barth friends. Does anyone have a link to find out openings? Cheryl and I are looking to shop at Linge St. Barths in Lorient on Tuesday afternoon the 29th, and drive there for lunch. I believe there is no straight route from Lorient because of the hill construction and we need to travel around Toiny which was a marvelous drive the last time. Thanks and see you on the beach

Lots of contact info here:

Screen Shot 2021-06-21 at 8.23.21 AM.jpg

I emailed and Yan got back to me immediately. Letting me know they are not open for lunch on Monday or Tuesday. We requested Wednesday and are looking to hear back from him. I love that place…

Yan is amazing! Booked Wednesday instead of Tuesday. One of my favorite toes in the sand. See you on the beach. He did say he was rebooking at 2.00. If I am still there at 2.00, Cheryl will have to carry me out!

I DM'd them on Instagram and was told to contact them on WhatsApp at the number listed above in JEKs post for reservations.

Calling is so 1999 ;)
So what? I like to talk to a live person and make sure especially if I have a special request. Some website will say sold out but they are not. Maybe a special table, etc.
As Kevin Hart would say: “It’s what I do. “