The place to be at three

JEK

Senior Insider
11FB246E-C7AA-4B95-B0C1-D24F443C9835.jpeg

rosie.JPG

Rosie is ready for the game but Au Regal rather than Le Select... Allez les Bleus !

extra credit if anyone can tell me what's wrong with his shirt....

Attachments

• IMG_3879.jpg
    IMG_3879.jpg
    230.5 KB · Views: 599
And France won 1-0
first time Germany did not win their opening match in a Euro Cup, at at home, no less.
If France gets to the final, SBH will be in state of great excitement...

And Portugal beat Hungary. Lots of happy people on St Barths

Very exciting . . . a parade of cars honking their horns, with a lot of cheering & hollering, passed our house late in the afternoon — maybe part of the celebration?

During ‘big’ international soccer games, it is fun to see how involved the citizens are about their team. Banners, loud broadcasts everywhere, people cheering and many glued to their media watching and listening to every second of the game.

Very exciting . . . a parade of cars honking their horns, with a lot of cheering & hollering, passed our house late in the afternoon — maybe part of the celebration?

We wandered in around 5:30, after the match was over, and there was still lots of celebrating going on!

What the? I hope the Biting Barbarian was caught and reamed out for that. Horrible unsportsmanlike behavior.

Ok, I got that out. Now I feel better

What the? I hope the Biting Barbarian was caught and reamed out for that. Horrible unsportsmanlike behavior.

Ok, I got that out. Now I feel better

Rosemond says he didn't get a red or yellow card for that, and they called it a nibble !

Meantime in the last Euro, in 2016, Portugal beat France 1-0 in an overtime goal so it will be interesting to see how this plays out...