Overheard lines . . .

cec1

Senior Insider
At lunch today, a nearby table of six fell into “the best cocktail I’ve ever had.” I could be wrong about this one, but I’d swear that I heard, “The best cocktail I’ve ever had was a Tom Collins in Katmandu . . . it was so refreshing!”

Humblebrag?

Mine would be a root beer float enjoyed in Salt Lake City, Utah environs. After driving through the state and feeling parched, we came upon a road side restaurant..Praise the Lord. So very thirsty. No alcohol served. I asked the befuddled waitress for a root beer float. She did not have a clue. I asked if I could make my own. She gathered the ingredients, watched warily like I had two heads, and I put it together and drank it down. Heaven and a new friend.
She assured me she had it down pat and could take it from there.

Mine would be a root beer float enjoyed in Salt Lake City, Utah environs. After driving through the state and feeling parched, we came upon a road side restaurant..Praise the Lord. So very thirsty. No alcohol served. I asked the befuddled waitress for a root beer float. She did not have a clue. I asked if I could make my own. She gathered the ingredients, watched warily like I had two heads, and I put it together and drank it down. Heaven and a new friend.
She assured me she had it down pat and could take it from there.

Love the image & can feel the cool refreshment!

It was beastly hot waiting on my Tradewind charter back to San Juan after an exhausting 3 week vacation on Saint Barth. Just as I thought I might pass out, AmyB sat next to me and gave me her extra root beer float.

Who is going next?

It was beastly hot waiting on my Tradewind charter back to San Juan after an exhausting 3 week vacation on Saint Barth. Just as I thought I might pass out, AmyB sat next to me and gave me her extra root beer float.

Who is going next?
Hoo-boy.

Who is going next?

Fine. I'll go...my humblebrag best cocktail was the Kilimanjaro beer at the Mweka gate after summiting Mount Kilimanjaro. :D

Who is going next?

I am that kind of seat mate and it was your lucky day.

Often, not always, there is an ice chest with cold beverages and a bunch of munchies at the back of the plane.

We were literally starving after a 3 week stay on Saint Barth while waiting for my Tradewind charter. The agent asked if it would be possible for our party of two to accommodate two extra passengers if they were to provide a luncheon. That’s when Maya and Randy boarded with white tablecloths and an abundance of items from Maya’s To Go. Magnums of champagne flowed. We were sad to leave, but the flight to San Juan was delightful.

Remember when airlines served food? Many a passenger was seen clutching Maya’s to Go CARE packages for the ride back to the states. Wise and Seasoned travelers for sure

At the Raffles Hotel Bar in Singapore where the oriental fans are on a long like rail going back and forth. There is a large container of a pre made concoction that everybody seemed to order. I had one and it went down easily. So I enjoyed a second and was happy the rest of the night. What was the cocktail?
P.S. My middle fingers behaved!