Seeking shared charter SXM-SBH 6/26/2021

JD_AC

SBH Member
We have 2 daughters arriving SXM from Atlanta on the afternoon of June 26 (scheduled to arrive at 13:51). None of the airlines have seats remaining to SBH on that afternoon. If anyone has scheduled, or is contemplating scheduling, a charter flight with SBC or other airline with open seats, we would love to discuss getting my daughters from SXM to SBH.

We have 2 daughters arriving SXM from Atlanta on the afternoon of June 26 (scheduled to arrive at 13:51). None of the airlines have seats remaining to SBH on that afternoon. If anyone has scheduled, or is contemplating scheduling, a charter flight with SBC or other airline with open seats, we would love to discuss getting my daughters from SXM to SBH.
Did you try SBC leaving from Grand Case? Also, my kids were in the same boat and they used the ferry from Oyster Pond. Look at Voyager or Great Bay which leaves from Phillipsburg

Unfortunately, no availability via Grand Case either according to SBC. We have always been carry-on only and transferred through SXM with SBC. We have never taken the ferry, and I am not sure what is involved logistically (immigration, exit out into SXM, taxi, timing, etc.). Our 2 daughters are traveling alone. They are both capable young women, but I am a little concerned about safety and the potential for glitches getting from the airport to the ferry (would also like to avoid them being "green" upon arrival in SBH if possible ;-)). Happy to receive input from any one with experience going this route though. Ideally, though, we are still hoping to find others facing the same issue and willing to share a charter.

Did you try SBC leaving from Grand Case? Also, my kids were in the same boat and they used the ferry from Oyster Pond. Look at Voyager or Great Bay which leaves from Phillipsburg

Unfortunately, no availability via Grand Case either according to SBC. We have always been carry-on only and transferred through SXM with SBC. We have never taken the ferry, and I am not sure what is involved logistically (immigration, exit out into SXM, taxi, timing, etc.). Our 2 daughters are traveling alone. They are both capable young women, but I am a little concerned about safety and the potential for glitches getting from the airport to the ferry (would also like to avoid them being "green" upon arrival in SBH if possible ;-)). Happy to receive input from any one with experience going this route though. Ideally, though, we are still hoping to find others facing the same issue and willing to share a charter.

. . . probably a good time to contact Vincent at Premium IV Services. If he's unable to help with flight arrangements, I expect that he would be very helpful in assuring safety and security in getting from SXM to a ferry.

. . . probably a good time to contact Vincent at Premium IV Services. If he's unable to help with flight arrangements, I expect that he would be very helpful in assuring safety and security in getting from SXM to a ferry.
Exactly correct. My bad for leaving that out. If you book Premium IV they will meet your daughters at the terminal and walk them thru immigration et al and get them to a taxi with instructions to the ferry. Your daughters will be directed to the bus to take them to the terminal first.

Thank you for the suggestions. It was a pleasure speaking with Vincent. He convinced us that his services were unnecessary, and provided detailed instructions on how to coordinate travel via the ferry. Shortly before pulling the trigger on that route, however, one of the airlines contacted us with news of a cancellation and 2 available seats. So, in the end, it all worked out, and our daughters will be able to transit through SXM to SBH as originally desired. It was good, however, to learn from Vincent how easy the ferry connection can be if ever needed in the future.

Exactly correct. My bad for leaving that out. If you book Premium IV they will meet your daughters at the terminal and walk them thru immigration et al and get them to a taxi with instructions to the ferry. Your daughters will be directed to the bus to take them to the terminal first.