GETTING READY TO PACK IT UP..........INFO NEEDED ON COVID PAPER WORK IN SJU

Reed

Senior Insider
Looking for some info on what paper work is needed to leave SBH to SJU. We are fully vaccinated. We both have the vaccine card with both of the shots verified. I also received a piece of paper after each shot "Vaccination contra la Covid-19". Kona received the same paper work both times but in addition was given a piece of paper each time that has a bar code thing on the 2nd page "Attestation de vaccination Covid-19". I did not get that second page. Does anyone who left via SJU know if the bar code page is required? Not sure who to go to if I need it. I got both of my shots at the Dispensary and was not given one. Kona got 1 there and 1 at the stadium and was given that second page with the bar code both times. I was ahead of him by a few weeks. We leave next week and my understanding is that the stadium is closing soon (maybe after tomorrow?). Is the code page instrumental in getting back to SJU and if so, does anyone know where I would go to get that page to add to my paper work?

Thanks for any information.

Kimberly

I left for the states last week. no need for a vaccination card of any kind. you will however need a neg antigen test as per required to enter usa. my test was not check by customs, but yours might be.

Looking for some info on what paper work is needed to leave SBH to SJU. We are fully vaccinated. We both have the vaccine card with both of the shots verified. I also received a piece of paper after each shot "Vaccination contra la Covid-19". Kona received the same paper work both times but in addition was given a piece of paper each time that has a bar code thing on the 2nd page "Attestation de vaccination Covid-19". I did not get that second page. Does anyone who left via SJU know if the bar code page is required? Not sure who to go to if I need it. I got both of my shots at the Dispensary and was not given one. Kona got 1 there and 1 at the stadium and was given that second page with the bar code both times. I was ahead of him by a few weeks. We leave next week and my understanding is that the stadium is closing soon (maybe after tomorrow?). Is the code page instrumental in getting back to SJU and if so, does anyone know where I would go to get that page to add to my paper work?

Thanks for any information.

Kimberly

Only if you leave the airport. Get antigen test, show it at Tradewinds when you check in. Since you are in US once you land, don’t need anything for the flight to Boston. At least that is how I remember it

This from connexionfrance.com details how those who were vaccinated through the French healthcare system before a certificate with a QR code was provided can obtain one.

The QR code facilitates use of the French pass sanitaire and will facilitate use of he EU travel certificate so having the code may be useful for future travel back to St Barth (or to other EU destinations).

Being vaccinated doesn't cut it for return to the US. You need a COVID test done within 72 hours. It can be either Antigen or PCR.

This is what was in today's update from ARS GUadeloupe, regarding the Red Cross site in St Jean:

The drive installed in Saint Jean receives, without appointment, from Monday to Friday from 8 a.m. to 11 a.m. for PCR tests and from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. for antigenic tests, Saturday from 8 a.m. to 12 p.m. for antigens and from 8 a.m. to 10 a.m. PCRs.

We know we need the Covid test which we will probably get from the St. Jean pharmacy. My concern was if our paper work (mine) needed to have the QR code page which my 2 visits to be vaccinated did not include but Kona's did.

We know we need the Covid test which we will probably get from the St. Jean pharmacy. My concern was if our paper work (mine) needed to have the QR code page which my 2 visits to be vaccinated did not include but Kona's did.

You don't need any proof of vaccination once you get to SJU. You do need the Covid test and mine was checked by Tradewinds before departing SBH and also by customs in SJU.

Getting vaccinated in the U.S. is voluntary/ no proof is needed by anyone to enter. The government wants to insure though people are not bringing covid with them which is why the negative test result is required.