The power of the Forum

JEK

Senior Insider
Out of the blue received a call from one MartinS this morning. We've met a few times and he has even spent the night at my home a couple of years ago. Last in-person was for the 70th, but he claims of having photographic evidence of me, camera in hand, dating back to oughts. Every so often we reach out for a call. Sometimes it is good news. Sometimes it is bad news. Sometimes it is just news, er, gossip. He isn't the best on social media - he's been in the Zuckerberg jail many times and even swore off the last time. We'll see. Rarely posts here, but loves the island and is ready for another visit when the time is right. Likes June. You might see him there next year.

IMG_1277.jpg

He's the guy on the left. Watch out for him.

Out of the blue received a call from one MartinS this morning. We've met a few times and he has even spent the night at my home a couple of years ago. Last in-person was for the 70th, but he claims of having photographic evidence of me, camera in hand, dating back to oughts. Every so often we reach out for a call. Sometimes it is good news. Sometimes it is bad news. Sometimes it is just news, er, gossip. He isn't the best on social media - he's been in the Zuckerberg jail many times and even swore off the last time. We'll see. Rarely posts here, but loves the island and is ready for another visit when the time is right. Likes June. You might see him there next year.

View attachment 57267

He's the guy on the left. Watch out for him.
I, too, received a call from Martin the other morning. Made my day.