Travel to St. Barts June 29-July 6

noel

Senior Insider
All,

Didi and I are making plans for a quick trip June 29-July 6, and are looking for Covid related guidance. I know there has been a lot said here about travel, and we apologize for any repeated questions. We have signed up Villa Kiara.

1. We are both fully vaccinated and have our vaccination cards. Assume we will also need proof of negative tests within three days of arrival?

2. Assume we also need a current negative test to depart for the USA? Resources for this on the island?

3. I understand there might be a new application procedure for visiting the island?

4. Is there anything else I forgot to ask?

Many thanks!
Tim

Hi Tim!

As or right now, and subject to change, there is an unoffical/offical way to get in by providing your vaccination cards to your villa agency, who will then get you preapproved with the authorities. You still need a 72 hour PCR test. Also if you are coming through SXM there is an online form that needs to be completed called the EHAS form. It can be found https://stmaartenehas.com/application-form/.

Another way being promoted is to take the ferry over and apparently nothing is required in terms of vaccination or PCR tests on the SBH. Still need the SXM EHAS and PCR.

Start paying attention after June 9th, I have a feeling some rules will change. Macron hinting.
Screen Shot 2021-05-08 at 11.07.20 AM.png

surtout après 30 juin. sauf les masques :rolleyes:

Cheryl and I are booked for June 28. Ready to comply with anything in order to enjoy our happy place.

We check out of Kiara on the 29th. If there's a fraction of a bottle of Pastis there when you arrive, you'll know where it came from.