Site Rules

didier

Senior Insider
I hope in the future we can all be respectful of the rules on this site that we all have come to love for beach pics, friendship, travel advice etc.

Yesterday, a couple of the posts were not nice, one member posted with a derogatory word towards me and another member, then another member copied their post. as in a bank robbery the getaway driver gets charged with the same crime.

We all need to be Better. even me, I think I have been accused of being snarky, its not a bad word, but it is something I was not aware that I was being, I thought it was more wry humor, I plan to think before I post in the future, not because I have to but because its the right thing to do.

it may take more effort to be better, but the rewards in the end may be worth it.

Always enjoy your input. Don't beat yourself up.

naw, never browbeat myself...lol

I have had a few pm's this morning, it seems more people like my posts than not...always a good thing! very refreshing after yesterday's ordeal...lol.

While traveling (a driving “road trip” between FL & NY & points in-between) in the past few weeks — celebrating our wedding anniversary (45) & Wendy’s birthday — I have missed a number of recent Forum exchanges . . . so didn’t see the posts “Didier” references. Being unable, as a result, to comment on their substance, I nonetheless will say that I’m an advocate of her comment that “We all need to be Better . . ..” The site is a great place for exchanging happy thoughts, practical tips, & helpful dining info . . . and is a “second home” to many friends made through SBH Online meetings. Let’s keep positive energy going.

is mothers day coming up soon? oh my....I think I did the french mothers day thing here...lol.