another beautiful Saline morning

didier

Senior Insider
so nice, water was calm and no seaweed, thanks to the beach cleaner. he was having fun this morning, he was doing donuts in the sand. the yoga girls put their mark on the sand as they do every morning. spoke with Randy & Maya on my way out as they were also going for a morning swim. what a great day.

IMG_0901.JPG

IMG_0906.JPG

IMG_0905.JPG

IMG_0910.JPG

IMG_0909.JPG

that sounds great! and cec is one of the most beautiful villas on the island. I Hope you got a good deal.
Dennis Carlton is more than fair. He saved us from a bad villa situation years ago. Love the full moon swim in Marigot Bay and the multi-level pool area is great for breakfast and afternoon drinks.

Dennis Carlton is more than fair. He saved us from a bad villa situation years ago. Love the full moon swim in Marigot Bay and the multi-level pool area is great for breakfast and afternoon drinks.

Thank you, Diana & Kent!

Wendy & I work hard to keep CEC fresh & inviting, as SBH villa owners must do to earn appreciation of visitors in a very competitive market. It’s especially gratifying when annual returning guests, like “Hawke” & his lovely wife, Denise, show their enjoyment of being there by offering great recommendations & bringing family & friends to share the Villa with them.

Agree Dennis. There is nothing like word of mouth and willingness to share villa info on this forum.

Thanks for the Pics Didier. We are looking forward to our stay at Les Basses in August

you will also be staying at a beautiful villa.. all of rosita's villas are so nice. I have been to a few parties at les basses and at cec..