F Connection Concierge in St. Barthelemy Introduces Loyalty Rewards Membership Club

I will turn that option off for our Zoom. What happens on SBHO Zoom, stays on SBHO Zoom! Looks like we will have a good turnout.

As a frequent user of Zoom...as well as Teams and Google Meet, may I just share a few tips/hints?

Mute your mic when not speaking.
Don't forget to unmute when you want to say something.
If using a mobile device, please try to keep it as still as possible.
The Chat feature is an nice way to message the group w/o speaking.
You can also use the Chat to send a private message to anyone in the Zoom.

This will improve the experience for everyone. :cool:

As a frequent user of Zoom...as well as Teams and Google Meet, may I just share a few tips/hints?

Mute your mic when not speaking.
Don't forget to unmute when you want to say something.
If using a mobile device, please try to keep it as still as possible.
The Chat feature is an nice way to message the group w/o speaking.
You can also use the Chat to send a private message to anyone in the Zoom.

This will improve the experience for everyone. :cool:

Are you in the education business? :nerd:

One of my favorites is a board member who walks on her treadmill duing the Zoom. Her bobblehead is mesmerizing amid all the stationary faces.

Are you in the education business? :nerd:

LOL why yes, I am. We have been teaching this to our students, too.

I had a meeting the other day with someone who walked through their house, got in their car to pick up their kids, then returned home and started cooking them lunch. Camera and mic on the entire time. Gave me motion sickness...

I had a meeting the other day with someone who walked through their house, got in their car to pick up their kids, then returned home and started cooking them lunch. Camera and mic on the entire time. Gave me motion sickness...

Haha! That's almost as "sickening" as the viral post that went around a few months ago of the girl that took her phone (camera and mic on) into the toilet with her. A completely new definition of "TMI".

Probably one of those that posts their food pics, too!