Building, Building, Building

andynap

Senior Insider
B09980E9-CB42-48D9-A340-FB9783A15016.jpeg
10E6BFC6-3831-423A-9ECD-3758D25E754F.jpeg

That is called progress or development. If Eden Rock, and others can do it, how does one say no to the next? Glad there will continue to be a second gas station. Having one on a beautiful beach never made sense to us.

Sad to hear about another restaurant between Nikki and Gypsea. That’s one of our favorite beach spots. Has construction already started?

My wife and I were planning to stay at Eden Rock in November 2022, are there any construction timeframes established to estimate an end to the new resort/villa? Or should they rename the beach St. Jaquehammer’s for the next two years?

“. . . there’s going to be a third restaurant on the cove on the east side of Baie St Jean . . ..”

I suspect it to be home to a new, & no doubt enchanting, venue of a favorite young couple whose vision & youthful exuberance enchanted & romanced us in recent years in the magical garden setting of their former Saline restaurant. Wishing good luck to them!

“. . . there’s going to be a third restaurant on the cove on the east side of Baie St Jean . . ..”

I suspect it to be home to a new, & no doubt enchanting, venue of a favorite young couple whose vision & youthful exuberance enchanted & romanced us in recent years in the magical garden setting of their former Saline restaurant. Wishing good luck to them!

Ah-ha! Very covert, Dennis. I'll reserve further judgement and keep my mind open to new possibilities. :)

:cool:
;)

Very excited for “them” and will look forward to updates as the become available!

:wink1: