Arrived in the mail yesterday - Tradewind is calling me back!

This was in a mailing I received this week.

676BA460-AAB1-46E0-AC93-60CF3BD1EEE5.jpg

Growing up my father was constantly flying. He had numerous plaques and recognition letters for his miles flown with a given airline. Now I believe the biggest flyers are met at the plane and transferred on the tarmac for their connections. There are apparently private lounges for a select few and transportation by helicopter to and from airports. A friend receives a number of these ‘privileges.’

Well, mine has my FF# :biglaugh:

No wonder, since you keep promoting Tradewinds on this forum. Paid marketing campaign. Probably don't get it from St Barth Commuter, huh?

I wonder, do you get a free villa from Wimco also? :biglaugh:

No wonder, since you keep promoting Tradewinds on this forum. Paid marketing campaign. Probably don't get it from St Barth Commuter, huh?

I wonder, do you get a free villa from Wimco also? :biglaugh:

All Moderators get free villas, dinners at the best retaurants and free TW flights. Why else would we do this this thankless job?

Kevin gets the most perks; I'm second and Dennis is dead last:biglaugh:

All Moderators get free villas, dinners at the best retaurants and free TW flights. Why else would we do this this thankless job?

No wonder he refuses to open the Island...

. . . and who’s supplying the drugs? Sounds like quite a fantasy. Why not!