Entry Requirements

Status
Not open for further replies.
This works for us! I assume that flying in from SJU is acceptable as through SXM? We are on a Tradewinds flight in May. Ten day stay.

TR561, are you able to add a day or two, if necessary?

TR561 won't need to stay an extra day or two when the island opens. nor will he need a vaccination card. He will only need a neg. pcr test.

this is only temporary rules while the island is considered closed.

TR561, right now everything is still in the hoping to open by the end of April. that is all that I know. I would wait if it were me when plans are more concrete with the island.

I have friends in the real estate business that are already booked solid for may, june & july. perhaps they know something that I don't know.

We've been doing self-administered tests at CVS, Walgreens and one other drive-thru provider called Worksite Labs. These have been MUCH more pleasant than those earlier tests administered a few months ago. As to whether or not they are as accurate...I can't say.

This email was sent to a select number of people and not meant for publication. The entrance rules that were put in place are not official and no meant to be made public. I would like to ask the administrator to remove the post with the email from Fabrice Danet, in order to avoid any problem and further restriction for people to enter the island.

Thank you

I just spoke with Tradewind, and they told me that you will still have to be registered to come to the island as long as it is closed. As someone mentioned in an earlier thread, Wimco is providing that service for their clients. But for anyone that is not working with a villa rental company or hotel, the transport company (Tradewind, St. Barth Commuter, etc.) is able to provide the documents you'll need. Just fyi. We have friends who are renting from a private individual and they were struggling to figure out how to get the needed approval / registration.....

This email was sent to a select number of people and not meant for publication. The entrance rules that were put in place are not official and no meant to be made public. I would like to ask the administrator to remove the post with the email from Fabrice Danet, in order to avoid any problem and further restriction for people to enter the island.

Thank you

Done.

Status
Not open for further replies.