Santa Fé - Vendredi 9 avril, les moules de cordes sont de retour

However it is written or translated David and before Manu have consistently had the best moulets e frites on the island year after year.

Getting hungry. Fortunately there is a little French place a few blocks away that does a very nice moules frites. They have a half a dozen or so sauce variations. I think I may go for lunch today and get chorizo. A little spice for the afternoon. Good that restos have reopened in the city.

Also didn't someone once post here links to videos which showed how the farming of mussels on cords was done? It was fascinating to me. It was all in French so maybe forbidden now. I was almost inspired to go and get some hemp cords and put them out on the mud flats by my house at the next low tide.

Too funny! Are they referred to simply as "frites?" Or is there something else to add context such as "frites de la plage, ou frites de nager?"

Most people just say "frites" but I suppose frites de piscine is the full name.... also referred to here as nouilles flottants or floating noodles...

frites de piscine.jpg