La Gloriette Rhum

JEK

Senior Insider
D79EB5EF-9524-407A-9BF6-813E4B144D92.jpeg

https://www.rhum-lagloriette.com/en/story.html

This is my favorite Rhum Vanille! I have written to them on their website to see if they are allowed to send (and we are allowed to receive) their rum in the United States.
Davesdad got my RV confiscated in SXM before we boarded our flight back to the USA because he forgot to take it out of his carryon from SBH...I almost left HIM behind in SXM that year...(I did write a previous post on the heinous deed on his part the year it happened...:mad:..!) Wishing I were there right now...ok, I am always wishing that...:D

This is my favorite Rhum Vanille! I have written to them on their website to see if they are allowed to send (and we are allowed to receive) their rum in the United States.
Davesdad got my RV confiscated in SXM before we boarded our flight back to the USA because he forgot to take it out of his carryon from SBH...I almost left HIM behind in SXM that year...(I did write a previous post on the heinous deed on his part the year it happened...:mad:..!) Wishing I were there right now...ok, I am always wishing that...:D

You can order right here : https://www.rhum-lagloriette.com/en/shop.html

Great stuff. If your in the neighborhood stop by and I will give you a snort from my stash. And maybe a little Pappy too.

Where do you get the Pappy? Other than online, that I don't trust, I've always struck out. I'll trade you a bottle of Gloriette vanilla rhum for a bottle of Pappy...:cool:

Absolute best rum on the island is la gloriette rum, dda has a couple of shots every night before bed. sleeps like a baby.

We have a number of items with those little colorful fish Gloriette uses as kind of their trademark. We love them and their rum.

Just ordered 3 bottles. Yum.

I am delighted to know that the Rhum Vanille has been received in the US! Do we have any restrictions or do you just go ahead and order? I did look at the website but I did not see if we have Customs restrictions on alcohol. I know it is almost impossible to order perfume due to the alcohol content. I have not heard back from the message I sent on the website yet.

I am delighted to know that the Rhum Vanille has been received in the US! Do we have any restrictions or do you just go ahead and order? I did look at the website but I did not see if we have Customs restrictions on alcohol. I know it is almost impossible to order perfume due to the alcohol content. I have not heard back from the message I sent on the website yet.
We have received orders from Gloriette in the mail twice. Once we ordered in person and had it delivered and the other time we ordered from the website. The shipping is a little steep, but I guess that can be expected. There were no restrictions that I can recall :thinking1:

We have received orders from Gloriette in the mail twice. Once we ordered in person and had it delivered and the other time we ordered from the website. The shipping is a little steep, but I guess that can be expected. There were no restrictions that I can recall :thinking1:

Thank you so much for this information! I am very happy to hear you received your "treasure"!
Bonne journée à la plage, didier!

Every trip we put a bottle of Gloriette from MarcheU into each of our checked bags and we savor it until the next visit.
People are only posting the Vanilla- their other flavors are very good as well.