You can buy this, or go to Staples and they will laminate for free!

JEK

Senior Insider
Screen Shot 2021-04-03 at 8.31.25 AM.jpg

Also saw Krispy Creme is giving away a free donut each day to those who show their vaccination card. Didn’t put a stop date on the giveaway.

When I tried to get my CDC vaccination card laminated I was told laminating would invalidate the card. Office Depot in Minneapolis.

Photos of my card are on my PC, my iPad, my iPhone, and in the cloud. Next week I'll make hard copies and have the copies laminated.

Who needs physical paper - the CDC has the record. v-safe . It’s like a passport!

BF9E2F83-6CBF-48A3-9142-FE7B74E3D9D5.jpg

I ordered some plastic pouches. So no worries about boosters. I'm not comfortable laminating mine right now

I ordered some plastic pouches. So no worries about boosters. I'm not comfortable laminating mine right now

May I ask...where did you get the pouch?

When my husband went to get his second shot this a couple of days ago, he mentioned the plan to laminate and the nurse said to hold off because of the real possibility of a booster needed next year.

May I ask...where did you get the pouch?

When my husband went to get his second shot this a couple of days ago, he mentioned the plan to laminate and the nurse said to hold off because of the real possibility of a booster needed next year.

Amazon. Apparently there are two different sized vaccination cards from what I can gather from the reviews I read from the many, many, many products out there. From memory, my card is 4 x 3.1ish but some are apparently a little larger than that. All of the pouches seem to be listed at 4 x 3 but seem to be a drop bigger (mine is). It seems the people who had problems with the pouches had cards that measured larger than mine. So that is my one warning before ordering. I think I paid $12 for about 10 of them, so not such a big deal if it doesn't work out. At some point in the future I may move towards laminating, but for right now (also I didn't get my second vaccine yet) I just don't see the upside of doing that and possibly regretting it later.

No questions or code needed- we presented our copies of our vac. cards and they were laminated for free at Office Depot. Reminder- don’t have your original card laminated as boosters are coming and proof of that will probably be required as well- easier all on one card.