Should Masking Last Beyond The Pandemic? Flu And Colds Are Down, Spurring A Debate

For me and my family it has been a wakeup call that many Asian countries were on to something with frequent masking. We plan on masking when traveling and on on local mass transport, post pandemic. A learned common courtesy. YMMV.

It’s simple, really. Those that refuse or complain are showing their true, ugly, colors.

It’s simple, really. Those that refuse or complain are showing their true, ugly, colors.
Who is refusing or complaining. I have my flu shot. I have two Covid vaccinations. I wear a mask where it is mandated. So I hope your comment wasn't directed at me. Bart is the one throwing in seat belts; John McCain.

4E1AC7FF-6FC8-4D7A-9976-009BC9445A2A.jpeg

Okay. I can or can not disagree with Bart? Where was I rude? Get vaccinated for the flu and Covid. Wear a mask where it is required. I am disagreeing with the idea of having to wear a mask forever because that is what they do in Asia. Ask the people of Hong Kong how they are enjoying losing their rights to m Mainland China.

That is great for you and your family. Asian countries in general have less freedoms than North American countries. You have the right to wear a mask wherever and whenever you choose. My right also unless it is mandated.
No, it's just being kind and thoughtful of others.

:heart1: Just got a call from Shields Imaging which is doing the MRI for my prostate cancer. Also have an appointment with coming up for my Parkinson disease. And I said I wear a mask where it is required. Anyone is free to wear a mask whenever and wherever they wish. And as I said; I get my flu shot every year. All my vaccinations are up to date, including for shingles.

Awww, maaaan!!!

I thought POLITICS was BANNED???!!

On a side note? Went to the beach Saturday in Fort Lauderdale for the annual air show. Blue Angels were incredible.

Florida is a Free State. Not a mask in sight.

But it is a good illustration of why an edited quote can be useful for context. SERVE MAN.