IALW

JEK

Senior Insider
Screen Shot 2021-03-31 at 2.30.53 PM.jpg

Probably so. It is a gorgeous new kitchen.

And each night after the dinner it will look just as pristine. I know this because we were invited in to the last kitchen after our 50th anniversary dinner there. Chef was delighted to meet the couple who got married on the day he shared a name with..St Patrick’s Day.
Humblebrag...honestly though it was a most wonderful night of nights.

And each night after the dinner it will look just as pristine. I know this because we were invited in to the last kitchen after our 50th anniversary dinner there.

Amy - There was an article in the Washington Post, or maybe a TV special to coincide with their 40th anniversary that discussed the cleaning crew that comes in after dinner. If I remember correctly, they show up and midnight and work until dawn to keep the place spotless and sparkly

I am one of those people that have trouble going up to bed at night if there is a dirty dish or glass in the sink

We were just talking last night and we are about ready to go back, stay in and Gamekeeper's Cottage, dine at the table in the kitchen and have a proper celebration of our last two anniversaries!

Well played old boy! Perfect place to step out. And the grounds should be a blooming. Enjoy!