L’Arawak

JEK

Senior Insider
9E89D307-7F3C-43C1-89A7-D56EF9E5117C.jpg

All that I know about L'Arawak is that it is in the former Le Carré location. I'll be happy to learn more.

Have not ventured out much. Have not tried the food. In any case, It is the salsa crowd that I would be avoiding, not the restaurant.

Looking forward to reviews of the food. The Linen clothes store there always has beautiful colors of their shorts and other items in their windows and a great selection of different styles. Is that store still there?

Have not ventured out much. Have not tried the food. In any case, It is the salsa crowd that I would be avoiding, not the restaurant.

Yesterday, Ombeline (Facebook: Ombeline -violiniste SBH) live-streamed the concert she participated in at L'Awarak. The restaurant was full. While most patrons were seated (not all were eating, some were in "viewing areas"), only the wait staff wore masks. There were a few patrons standing around the bar without masks.

Don't shoot this messenger, just bringing it to the attention of those who are trying to be part of the solution.

Yesterday, Ombeline (Facebook: Ombeline -violiniste SBH) live-streamed the concert she participated in at L'Awarak. The restaurant was full. While most patrons were seated (not all were eating, some were in "viewing areas"), only the wait staff wore masks. There were a few patrons standing around the bar without masks.

Don't shoot this messenger, just bringing it to the attention of those who are trying to be part of the solution.

Not everyone believes that masks are a solution. Such as the state of Texas where you live Missy. They ended the mask requirement on March 10, 2021. just sayin'

Not everyone believes that masks are a solution. Such as the state of Texas where you live Missy. They ended the mask requirement on March 10, 2021. just sayin'

Which is why this conversation exists.

Be better...Inform yourself by researching the city of Austin’s response to the Texas mask mandate repeal.